Oh fuck, not PickTV. That was the only English Channel we had on a recent holiday and I ended up seeing more episodes of The Flash and Agatha Raisin: Quiche of Death than I ever wanted

This Final Hour monthly special is well worth a watch, a few very good matches. Moose and Eddie Edwards beat the shite out of each other and the Lucha Bros. had a cracker with Homicide and Hernandez. Good story advancement with Cage/Callihan too, entertaining stuff.

Really enjoying Impact as of late after not watching since the Bischoff days. My only criticism is that the Scarlett Bordeaux skits, for me are shite. The rest of the show flows really well, but those skits just tend to stick out like a sore thumb. This weeks skit with Fallah Bah was especially ridiculous with the overacting.

Plus side is Brian Cage is tremendous, apart from the smarky crowd treating Callihan like a hero, Cage looked like a star. 

Eddie Edwards seems to have found his spark with the unhinged character. Last time I saw him was with Davey Richards and he seemed to have the personality of a mop, so I was quite surprised to see how well he looks these days.

Edited by Nick James

22 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Eddie Edwards seems to have found his spark with the unhinged character. Last time I saw him was with Davey Richards and he seemed to have the personality of a mop, so I was quite surprised to see how well he looks these days.

He won't be looking so well if he keeps taking bumps like the one he took on the ramp though!
Just.. ow!

On 11/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, wrestleuk said:

kidzero is a moron

Thanks for the spoiler 

Edited by neil
don't quote spoilers you dummy

38 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Thanks for the spoiler 

Don’t worry it doesn’t air until 27th December so you’ll have most likely have forgot by then :)

28 minutes ago, wrestleuk said:

Don’t worry it doesn’t air until 27th December so you’ll have most likely have forgot by then :)

Why don't you edit it for others that might not want it spoiled? 

Anyone report the spoiler instead of quoting it?  You'll have to edit your post as well.

The show looked a lot better this week from Vegas the building in New York was far too small loving the new twist on Ali’s character 

also great teaser for Desmond Xavier’s new tag team glad they are finally doing something with him 

Edited by wrestleuk