:) got our tickets for homecoming front row and for the Monday tv taping it seems they are only taping at the asylum on the Monday seems odd you’d have thought they would atleast be doing 2 nights of tv 

Happy Enough with the deal vip for both nights front row $250 deal includes an event on the Saturday night for the front row vip guests only a pre show meet and greet both nights, a ringside photo both nights  and 50% off any merch in the venue 

were flying back Wednesday so if anyone who has been to Nashville before has any suggestions of things to do on the Tuesday please feel free to suggest something 

I think the vip is now sold out general sale starts tomorrow I fancy it to be a sellout relatively quickly here’s hoping they may add an additional night of tapings due to the demand 

• Paid Members

I watched the AJ Styles documentary they did for the Network and it got me thinking, TNA is actually dead and in WWE's pocket. WWE have access to any footage they like, and act as if the company is dead, so it probably is. TNA for better or worse was AJ, Joe, Daniels, Dixie, Borash, the ex-WWE overpaid squad, Mike Tenay, the Impact Zone, Spike TV etc. Watching a WWE documentary with Jeremy Borash and AJ Styles visiting the Impact Zone and talking about this company as if its no longer active hit me that the company is as alive as ECW was in 2005, really. Actually, its like Impact Wrestling is the XPW to ECW. Different owners, no real upside in the future, small fanbase pretending the company is going somewhere.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

59 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I find that the size/hotness of the crowd is a huge deciding factor in my enjoyment of the weekly shows. When it sounds like an empty arena match I can't get into the show at all, but a bit of crowd involvement makes the world of difference. 

I want to like impact I really do... but its gone a bit shit again I like cage, Johnny. Penta and fenix and sami... But the rest for the most part can piss off

They must be confident on the tv deal front they’ve just announced a number of tv tapings for early 2019 

back sams town in Vegas for 3 nights of tapings in early February Windsor Ontario at the end of March for 2 nights and another 2 nights at the end of April back in Mexico 

odd they’ve announced the asylum will only be 1 night of tapings on the Monday which can only be for two weeks which can only cover 10th/17th January and the sams town tapings are for 15-17th February so what are they going to do about the 4 weeks of tv in between??

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I'll be honest, never heard of this network and a quick glance at Wikipedia suggests that it has about as much prominence as the religious channels on the Sky EPG.

The channel is owned by Anthem though, so it makes sense in that regard.

48414008_2438499066165337_52453643207531

That reads very much as a “Syfy, TruTV and WGN were a bust, and POP TV don’t want us, so we’ll take what we can get” deal.

Edited by uklaw

• Paid Members

Probably a decision from the top to try and push the network, Anthem are paying the bills after all. But fuck me, all this will do is bring Impact down further rather than build the channel. Impact isn't a strong enough brand to have that sort of effect.