Eddie Kingston is at least half Puerto Rican, so is fine in LAX, they have done a great job building up Slammiversary, all of the matches have a reason to happen and Impact's a breeze to sit through but I'm not paying for it as I'm too cheap but hope it sells well.

• Paid Members

Until this week's, I hadn't watched an episode since the World Cup started. I don't know if anyone else feels the same and whether its down to the fresh roster, Callis on commentary, getting out of Orlando (or all of the above). But its noticeable how more 'big time' the product feels compared to even this time last year.

Definitely moving in the right direction but could do with a belting PPV on Sunday to keep the momentum going.

Edited by garynysmon

34 minutes ago, the_mole said:

Eddie Kingston is at least half Puerto Rican, so is fine in LAX, they have done a great job building up Slammiversary, all of the matches have a reason to happen and Impact's a breeze to sit through but I'm not paying for it as I'm too cheap but hope it sells well.

Venue has sold out - which is great news - and hopefully the crowd will be hot for it.
I reckon the talent will be looking to impress too and, as you say, the build for the matches has been really good and all should deliver in the ring.
Am liking the slightly more 'non-PG' edge the product has with blood and the mild swear words etc. Its something a little different. 
I wish them well and am looking forward to the results - Callihan has to be getting his head shaved, right?