I've got Destination X 2012 on in the background and I forgot they had Scorpio Sky on the roster and named him Mason Andrews?! That's a sub-nxt/fcw name change from back in the day.

Jigsaw is also in his jigsaw puzzle attire but he's now Rubix..

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I've been listening to a lot of Bryan & Vinnie reviewing old TNA shows on YouTube (ripped from their podcast). You forget just how grim it was sometimes. 

This week's episode was good, as it tends to be. Rumour is that Chelsea Green is Deonna's mystery Slammiversary opponent, possibly as Laurel Van Ness. The card is looking alright. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Impact Wrestling this week was fantastic. Don with the stooges on the set up. I hope Sammi brings it home for the team. 

Although somehow I can see Moose doing something to cost Sammi the title and it ends up being Omega VS Moose at Bound For Glory. 

• Paid Members

I don't think Kenny going to lose to anybody until after he drops the AEW belt to Page. Bound For Glory would be a good call, either to Moose or Josh Alexander? If imagine it'll be Elite nonsense at Slammiversary. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I don't think Kenny going to lose to anybody until after he drops the AEW belt to Page. Bound For Glory would be a good call, either to Moose or Josh Alexander? If imagine it'll be Elite nonsense at Slammiversary. 

Agreed I've thought all along that aew wouldn't want their champion losing a belt while he is still their champion, I would love for Sammy to being it back but don't think he's the man for it, I still believe it will be moose who eventually beats him for it.

I think Deonnas opponent will be Laurel Van Ness. But I am very curious to who else they have signed too. I love how firing day for WWE becomes hiring day 90 days later for Impact, to be fair though I think that was also a similar theme back in the old TNA asylum days too.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

They could easily film a teaser now and fit it in surely? 

They could edit in a vignette I guess, but if it was live they could have had a run in by somebody, or who knows what? I don't know how far in advance they tape. It must be a week or two as Kenny doesn't have his muttonstache at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Louch said:

Only see the title being switched if it’s caused by a AEW led distraction to further one of their stories 

I reckon they'll hold out until he loses the AEW title.

• Paid Members

I haven't watched Impact or any pro wrestling for well over a month with the Euros taking all of my attention.

How's the show been? I feel that with the return of fans at Slammiversary it may be a good time to dip back in.

While Impact probably benefitted from the empty arena stuff early doors, I was sick of it by the turn of the year tbh.

Same as mentioned above they have been very consistent and decent shows and matches and angles going forward, i think they have a done a good job of building slammiversary, everything from the whole our world will change, to the x division match, to Deonna's surprise opponent (gutted i bought into the gail kim tease) and callahan and omega has a decent build too, genuinely looking forward to slammiversary