• Paid Members

Hilarious shame it's the most watch wrestling show in the UK, the majority of Europe, all of Africa, India and most of Asia

Yes Dixie, we know. And don't forget the one about WWE no longer being able to poach your talent.

Hilarious shame it's the most watch wrestling show in the UK, the majority of Europe, all of Africa, India and most of Asia

And...The Kardashians is one of the most watched shows in the US...(legitimately) and that's shit too.

Your argument is that lots of people watch it so it must be good. It's shit. TNA hasn't been good since they put the belt on Aries after that hot run. Give it up wrestleuk/Jeremy Borash!

When did Bully Ray scream at Brooke that he screwed her? That angle was awesome but it all went downhill from there. They built up to it really well, pulled the trigger beautifully but then didn't know how to follow it up.

Aries stealing the Manik costume to win another chance at option C was great too. Sadly they backtracked on it for no reason and lost my last bit of interest in the product

• Paid Members

Youtube videos featuring cats flushing the toliet get more views than any episode of Breaking Bad. Guess which one makes the most money though? You're logic should be flushed down the bog. Preferably by a cat on youtube.

When did Bully Ray scream at Brooke that he screwed her? That angle was awesome but it all went downhill from there. They built up to it really well, pulled the trigger beautifully but then didn't know how to follow it up.

Aries stealing the Manik costume to win another chance at option C was great too. Sadly they backtracked on it for no reason and lost my last bit of interest in the product

Does anyone still remember when they did a figure when he was Suicide, but the figure didn't have the word as it was on his suit for obvious reasons. That was pretty much how they rebranded him. The PG version of the suit Edited by Jon-Carr_92

• Paid Members

They should've put him a stable with Homicide and Sabu under a mask as "Genocide". And then tried to market their product to kids, because that's the kind of thing they do any way.

Edited by Carbomb

Id say the Homicide name was a lot more forgivable than Suicide. He already had the name from the Indies which would have probably upset certain fans if it had been changed and it fit in with his character of bad guy gangster.

Suicide on the other hand doesn't even make any sense. Created by TNA to be marketed towards children and not even a threatening name. Are we supposed to believe in a guy that might top himself?

The character took a logical step when he was unmasked and shown to be a regular guy with a love of super heros, using his alter ego to give him more confidence. Like a serious Hurricane. Obviously that was also forgotten about for no reason

• Paid Members

Id say the Homicide name was a lot more forgivable than Suicide. He already had the name from the Indies which would have probably upset certain fans if it had been changed and it fit in with his character of bad guy gangster.

Suicide on the other hand doesn't even make any sense. Created by TNA to be marketed towards children and not even a threatening name. Are we supposed to believe in a guy that might top himself?

The character took a logical step when he was unmasked and shown to be a regular guy with a love of super heros, using his alter ego to give him more confidence. Like a serious Hurricane. Obviously that was also forgotten about for no reason

All perfectly reasonable points. Which is why I suggested the opposite, because TNA.

• Moderators

They should've put him a stable with Homicide and Sabu under a mask as "Genocide". And then tried to market their product to kids, because that's the kind of thing they do any way.

Why with Sabu, when Sabu was billed as all three on his own?

• Paid Members

He was the only one I could think of with the "genocidal" moniker.

Now that you mention it, they would probably have been better off just having Suicide, Homicide and Sabu all just feuding with each other.

Another solid week for impact opener was great Eli drake gets better by the week I can see him being a main event player in the not too distant future

I was dreading the all women lethal lockdown but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I feared

Great to see Jimmy havoc is being given a intriguing storyline on his debut

Main event was a cracking contest ec3 is over huge and the spud heel turn made perfect sense given the history between the two

The one thing I still can't get away with is josh Matthews commentary it's just so bad and yet Mike tenay continues to sit at home being paid absolute madness

• Paid Members

The Lockdown Impact did the lowest viewership since the debut on Pop.

Tuesday’s TNA Impact Wrestling television drew 210,000 total viewers for the first viewing on Pop TV. The number was down from the 273,000 viewers the show accumulated last week.

Powell’s POV: The replay drew an additional 87,000 viewers for Pop. It’s really disappointing to see the viewership decline considering the quality of the shows have been so much better this year. This show had the big Matt Hardy vs. EC3 rematch and the show carried a Lethal Lockdown theme.

This is quite tragic, considering Lockdown was always the banker. They always drew with Lockdown stip, even if an all cage thing was a bit of a mad idea. This was the one you'd think they'd have done a big number on.

It's terrible numbers considering how good the show has been the last few weeks last night show was a cracker from top to bottom tna seem to be on the right track building from within with the likes of Eli drake aswell as the momentum ec3 is building I would hope tna don't hit the panic button and throw money at some has been