• Paid Members

This thread seems like it's reflecting the coherence (well, the lack thereof) of TNA's programming these days.

Nothing doing. Until I get something a bit more than JJ coming back just so TNA can do yet another invasion angle, I'm staying away.

PWInsider are saying that Bully Ray is coming back to TNA. Really coming back, not just a one-off like the mystery referee deal.

Has anyone explained what the King of the Mountain match is actually for?

No. They've just mentioned the participants.

Edited by pgi86

Has anyone explained what the King of the Mountain match is actually for?

Apparently, it's going to be for a, ermm, brand new championship. From the TNA site:

The twists and turns continue as it relates to Slammiversary and the return of The King of The Mountain Match. Last night we announced who will be competing and you heard from Bobby Roode, Matt Hardy, Eric Young, Drew Galloway and even Jeff Jarrett. Now we can announce that those competing Sunday will be competing for The BRAND New King of The Mountain Championship!

What does this mean for the future? What does it mean if, Jeff Jarrett, The Founder of Global Force Wrestling wins The King of The Mountain Championship?

Don’t miss Slammiversary on Sunday, exclusively on Pay Per View to find out.

• Paid Members

At the last tapings, everyone found out why TNA hired the Harris Brothers:

The TNA production staff was informed in a meeting on Thursday that their paychecks for the May television tapings will not be issued until mid-July at the earliest, according to Brian Fritz of SportingNews.com. Ron and Don Harris recently took over as the heads of the division and the story notes that they told the workers "if you're not happy, just shake our hands and walk away."

Powell's POV: One of Fritz's story sources noted that the Harris twins just returned after ten years and thus are obviously not at

fault. I will never understand how or why Panda Energy (parent company of TNA) allows this to happen.

Basically bully boys to tell people they arent getting paid.

• Paid Members

What does it mean if, Jeff Jarrett, The Founder of Global Force Wrestling wins The King of The Mountain Championship?

I can answer that. It means fuck all.

thats such low rent carny shit... you dont get paid, take it up with the pair of skin head white supremecist looking pricks. i cant help but think guys should be studying their contracts like a hawk, or its simply not ttur/exaggerated. If true, it slots in well with as JJ takeover...

• Paid Members

At the last tapings, everyone found out why TNA hired the Harris Brothers

Thinking back, we should've known it was a given that something was going on wth Double J seeing as they resurfaced.