2 hours ago, Buzz Lightyear said:

NOAH have booted Bram out of the tag tournament due to these photos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kosen_Wrestling/status/856804716289810432

Be interesting to see if this mentioned on TV or through social media platforms as they've been posting updates on how they're getting on. 

Why? Just a bloke dicking about isn't it? Or am I missing something?

• Paid Members

Seems to be for not acting professionally in a public place. Guess if you're being made out to be this bad ass guy who people don't like, turning out to be fun and nice in a place still quite invested in Kayfabe and character isn't going to be great for your employment options.

Would be like the Bullet Club doing Make a Wish PR

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I'm sorry, but TNA have burned their bridges with a lot of fans over the years, and it's going to take a lot more than just Dixie leaving to gain trust again. In fact, I'm not even 100% convinced she's not involved in some way.

They didn't do themselves any favours when they immediately put the belt on Del Rio in the first tapings of this new era.

Why bother with them? Go make new ones. They'll shit on the company no matter what. Fuck'em and create some new ones. That is the entitled nature of fans today unfortunately. Not even Dixie can fuck it up from 5%.

They didn't put the belt on Del Rio, it was a Dusty Finish.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Psygnosis said:

Why bother with them? Go make new ones. They'll shit on the company no matter what. Fuck'em and create some new ones. That is the entitled nature of fans today unfortunately. Not even Dixie can fuck it up from 5%.

They didn't put the belt on Del Rio, it was a Dusty Finish.

Calm down, wrestleuk. 

TNA aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt from fans until they've earned it. That isn't your silly "entitlement", it's the result of years of mismanagement. It'll take more than two months to change that. 

That's not even relevant anyway. This Bob Ryder story wasn't blown up by fans but the many clickbait news sites that have made a comeback this past few years. Why get pissy over that? We know what it is. Exaggerate for clicks.

• Members

Just picked up the first episode of Impact on My5 and this will be the first TNAish show I've watched in probably five years so I took some notes.

Spoiler

Good video package for Lashley and Storm. Never really liked what I've seen of James Storm. Lashley seems to have more about him than last time I saw him. I'm fairly invested for that one.

Well this isn't LAX but they are called LAX. They're a bit indy-wank. Konnan looks like either my dad or Phil Collins dressed as what they think a gang member might look like. Fucking hell! Abyss is still there! Konnan threw one kick and he moves like Andre the Giant in 1990. Tag division doesn't seem like it's doing too well here.

Karen Jarrett is fit. Shane Helms looks like Doug Funnie and Roger Klotz combined and the X Division champion looks shitter than I could ever have imagined.

Fucing hell! ODB is here too! I have a mate that said he'd love a go on her but I was never sure if he was serious. This woman just did the slowest ever version of the roll out/chase/roll in/miss elbow spot I've ever witnessed. I can't believe Earl Hebner is still reffing matches. He must be 100 years old.

I got really excited thinking that Hornswaggle was Puppet. Big let down.

KONGO KONG! This is my kind of act. I skipped past the video before this but he's with some drunk woman in a prom dress and another couple and I'm totally ok with all of this. Kongo has actual tits and just did the sickest fat man splash off the top that I think I've ever seen. This is fucking brilliant.

Del Rio can barely hide how much he can't be arsed with this promo. Can't even tell if he's a villain or not. No idea.

Lashley vs Storm was pretty good I thought but they both looked knackered about five minutes in. Josh Matthews was irritating as fuck. Suspension of disbelief is the wrestling fan's best friend but the ref literally crawled through broken glass to count that fall and no questions were asked. Overall it was decent enough.

Right, X Divsion six way match. I'm not a fan of modern cruiserweight wrestling. Stupid shit like all six guys here going for a dropkick at once with literally no target. There was some terrible bullshit in this. They pretty much all look horrendous too. You couldn't show this match to normal people. Trevor Lee looks like he stinks and eats a lot of pizza even though he doesn't seem to have a gimmick that supports it. Andrew Everett looks like Chris Hero's little brother who is desperately fighting family genetics. Low Ki is wrestling in an actual suit for reasons which are never explained (I gather it's from a film or a game character. No idea what though). Suicide has literally no idea where the hard cam is but there's a bloke called Dezmond who just does parkour shit and appears to have never been in a ring before. Bring back Kevin Nash to take the piss out of this.

I feel like I'm going to watch the next episode but I also imagine in a couple of months my missus will point out that I've got 5 weeks of episodes in the planner and that I'm never going to watch them. She's probably right.

On 26/04/2017 at 10:34 AM, Buzz Lightyear said:

NOAH have booted Bram out of the tag tournament due to these photos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kosen_Wrestling/status/856804716289810432

Be interesting to see if this mentioned on TV or through social media platforms as they've been posting updates on how they're getting on. 

I imagine some of the 181 fans who attended Tochigi Prefectural Bunka Center yesterday were gutted about that.

21 minutes ago, Cat crater said:

The Japs are a strange bunch. Can't understand why everyone's so keen to go wrestle there.

Vending machines of soiled panties appeal to gaijin possibly ... 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, KingofSports said:

NOAH's still a big deal in Jarrett's mind. Prick must still be living in 2005.

Imagine if they did sign a deal with Noah in 2005? With the roster they both had at the time? Especially with Tenay and D'Amore's "book good wrestlers against good wrestlers" philosophy.