2nd UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just pushing this again to get just SIX more people to sign up, then with a bit of luck we can get started as early as Sunday night or Monday morning! The panel continues to take shape with a couple of big additions with some more to follow in the next day or so.

Love how 26 of you have already got on board with this in such a short space of time. If we don't quite get to 32 by Sunday night, then we'll go ahead with it anyway. But we should be able to get 6 more people, right? Come on down!

• Paid Members

I'd forgotten about the infamous coffee incident. Didn't that lead to a last man standing match where Kane had a load of barrels dumped onto him or something? Good times!

4 spots to go until Sunday night, if not then we go with what we've got. Get in while you can!!

• Paid Members
About the panel, many of you have expressed an interest in it already. Two people not taking part in the compo are already on it. A couple of you want to take part AND do some panneling, so maybe we can do that for the earlier rounds and then hand over the duties to people depending on how far you get in the competition. It's a random draw for each respective round so there's no advantage to be gained I don't think by panelling other matches.

I'd love to be on panel if you have some room for some Nicknick. Won't try and take part in the competition proper as I let you down last time

• Paid Members

Yeah, they had one regular match at Survivor Series with that cool finish where Jericho hit the Lionsault, but they stood up and Kane had him goozled and hit the chokeslam, then the last man standing match at the Armageddon with the 6-man Hell in a Cell and this great poster (it was in Alabama):

wwe-armageddon-2000.jpg

• Paid Members
I'd love to be on panel if you have some room for some Nicknick. Won't try and take part in the competition proper as I let you down last time

Thanks Duke. I'll keep you in mind but I've got more people asking to be in the actual compo rather than the compo itself. You should totally take part anyway though. People will drop out, it happens. It means a sexy pass through to the next round for someone else or something. Or you might surprise yourself and win it!

Still finalisng one or two scenarios, I keep changing my mind on a couple of them as to wether to include them or not. Looking forward to kickstarting this either way.

• Paid Members

Updated entrants list on t' 1st page. Thanks to all 29 of you that have signed up for this, I remember of few of your entries from last year so it looks as though we'll see a similarly good quality of entries. There's 3 spots left to fill the 32 but wether we get them or not, we'll get this started really shortly. What we might have to do put a couple of "byes" into the first round draw if we don't get the full house. I think we will though, because at least one person has signed up every day now since the initial flurry.

• Paid Members

Ok folks, The 1st round draw will take place TONIGHT, as soon as I get home from work. All the scenarios are drawn up, as are the draw numbers for the contestants in the draw(which will basically be the order you all entered the competition). The panel, which will remain anonymous for now, is drawn up except from two people I haven't got round to contacting yet.

There's still room for ONE more person to take part in the 32-man compo. After that, if people drop out of the first round their opponent will go straight through if a replacement can't be found. If we don't get one more sign up, it's going into the draw as a bye, therefore the person drawn up against it will automatically qualify for Round 2.

Thanks for joining in the fun, hopefully this is just as much fun as last year. Who's going to take NEWM's title from 2011/12?

Archived