Rumble Box Office question

richarduk

I'll be ordering the live PPV tonight but won't get a chance to watch until Tuesday. How long does the Sky planner let you keep WWE PPV's for now? Just I don't want it being automatically deleted before then. Any help appreciated. Thanks

1 week I believe... possibly longer

It keeps for 3 weeks now, used to be 10 days but has been extended, started doing that about 6 months ago if memory serves

However as noted above it will delete if you run out of space, I had mine Viewed as I watched Summerslam live but was keeping it for a mate to watch on Wednesday, I musn't have had enough room for Raw the next night and it automatically deleted it, that was because it was viewed, if you don't view it then Sky will automatically delete the oldest programme on the box that hasn't been labeled as keep.

You will be fine as long as you keep enough space for Raw which I assume you record as well.

• Paid Members

Once you've recorded it, you get a week to actually start watching it. As soon as you do watch it for the first time, however, it is deleted 48hrs from when you first press 'play'.

It is indeed still available on a 24hr loop on SBO, but only the live showing tonight is available in HD.

Archived