3CW Darkest Deeds : The Best of 3 Count Wrestling

Mike

• Paid Members

Cool match between two of 3CW's longest established stars. Trying to think if I've ever seen those two against each other and am coming up with a blank.

Seeing as though this is the last show, any chance of a 'Free For All' rumble featuring some of the both most and least popular names from across 3CW's history?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool match between two of 3CW's longest established stars. Trying to think if I've ever seen those two against each other and am coming up with a blank.

Seeing as though this is the last show, any chance of a 'Free For All' rumble featuring some of the both most and least popular names from across 3CW's history?

They also faced off at a 3CW show in Dumfries a few years ago, but I don't think you made the trip for that one man, haha.

As for your idea there - keep watching out for updates is all I'm sayin :thumbsup:

ddmatchgraphic-tags.jpg

In nine years, 3CW has seen many great tag team combinations created and has seen great Tag Champions to numerous to mention. In April we celebrate this legacy as three teams from 3CW's storied history will return for one night to battle it out with current Champions, Britain's Most Wanted in a battle of teams originated in 3 Count Wrestling for the right to be known as 3CW's final Tag Team Champions.

The first team confirmed to return? None other than "Mr 50 50" Dan Evans and Vincent White - the Vegas Connection!!

• 2 weeks later...

ddmatchgraphic-finalfree.jpg

One of our favourite bouts at 3CW was always the Free For All. Held roughly yearly, we've hosted some belters in our time - genuine classics. Well, we couldn't resist - it's back one more time, and this one is certainly going to be different!

The FINAL FREE FOR ALL will feature stars from throughout 3CW's history coming back one more time. We can reveal the first names to be:

PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE RING

MARKY B KRAZE

AND "THE POP SENSATION" JAYSON MAYSON!

We'll have many more names to announce in the weeks before the event, and no doubt a few surprises...

ddmatchgraphic-endroad.jpg

Kid Richie and Chris Whitton have been an iconic tag team in 3CW's history, and they've also shared a friendship and bitter rivalry as storied almost as the promotion. At this, 3CW's final show, they've requested, alongside three other competitors, a particular match - and we've decided to give them it.

THE END OF THE ROAD

Chris Whitton Vs Kid Richie Vs Anthony McIntyre Vs Lance Thunder Vs Andy Swan

All five men have held gold in 3CW, all five men are former Tag Champions with at least one of the other four, and more to the point, all five men are life long friends, rivals, colleagues. And it's not too much of a stretch to guess that this might just well be the last time these five men will ever appear on the same show.

It's that simple, it needs no further hype. Anyone who knows these five men knows what they can do, and knows what they can do when matched against each other in a wrestling ring. This is a GREAT reason not to miss the final 3CW show. We could only get away with doing this match on this occasion, and for us to take Whitton and Richie away from a tag match, you know we have to have good reason. It's going to be very, very special.

We'll have profiles on all five men coming up before the show. Get hyped.

• 3 weeks later...

ddmatchgraphic-tags2.jpg

3CW have seen so many stellar tag teams over the years it was genuinely extremely difficult to select which of the available teams we should have compete in this final ever Four Corners Tag Match. We've made the call, and the final two teams in the match are:

The original 3CW Tag Team Champions - GBH and Cannon, Drunk and Disorderly!

Former Tag Champions and Young Lions Champions both - "Cutting Edge" CJ Hunter and William Grange, Cutting Edgucation!

With three of the four freshly announced competitors coming out of quasi/actual retirement for the match this may well be the last time you'll get to see these teams wrestle - don't miss it!

ddmatchgraphic-damned.jpg

Here it is - the Damned Reunion.

A match set to encapsulate two of the most storied rivalries and friendships in 3CW history takes place in what is set to be an explosive six man tag team match on the 12th of April.

The Damned Return - at full strength. Majik, Dragon Aisu and "Mr 3CW" Cameron Kraze team for the first time in years with the Pale Rider, Gabriel Grey in their corner.

Their opponents? Who else?! "Unbreakable" Stevie Lynn returns to face Aisu one last time. 3CW North East Champion - now confirmed to be the final 3CW North East Champion - "Crazy Horse" Mo Ameen confronts his former friend in "Mr 3CW" Cameron Kraze once again. And their partner? They're not telling! We will try and extract hints before the show, but we're told that the third man is very, very well known to Damned Nation...!

• Paid Members

I'm liking the last few announcements.

Whitton and Richie have been involved in some fantastic bouts either against each other or as a team against others in the past. Their long-running tag series against the North East Bulldogs Lance Thunder and Anthony MacIntyre was particularly excellent, so I have high hope for that 5-way. Young Andy Swann hasn't been part of the mix on the actual shows that long in comparison, but did have a cracker of a singles match against big brother Lance on the last 3CW event I went to. Looks great.

The 4-way is a good piece of nostalgia. 3 of the teams were fully established units on the roster when I attended my very first 3CW events way back in 2005. BMW came along a little later, but I've always liked what I've seen from them in both 3CW and Triple-X over the years.

I'm also looking forward to that Damned Nation trios match. I'm trying to remember if Cameron Kraze was ever actually a Damned Nation member in 3CW (I don't think he was, since he has always had his awesome, self-obsessed 'Mr 3CW' gimmick here since turning heel), but that doesn't really matter since he will always be thought of as a key part of the unit from elsewhere. I'm trying to guess who the mystery partner for Lynn and Ameen will be. Someone familiar with Damned Nation? Conscience would seem the obvious choice. The return of Iceman? How about former Nation member Blake Norton? Brother (Adam) Shame? BROTHER WAR?

Got some people coming along to this one from the very south of England - very much looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...

O'Connor injured: withdraws

We're sad to announce that Damian O'Connor of Britain's Most Wanted has informed us today that he will not be able to make the show this Friday because of a pre existing injury that is taking longer than anticipated to heal. All at 3CW would like to express our gratitude for Mr O'Connor's hard work over the years and he will certainly be missed on the evening. This will of course impact the anticipated 4-Way Tag Bout, and we'll have some news on how this will be handled in our final pre-show update tomorrow evening, which will also include a full show run down and a few more Rumble names :thumbsup:

In the meanwhile we're also pleased to announce that to commemorate our final show we will have the below 3CW Final Curtain T-Shirt on sale on the evening.

T-Shirts are

Quick results...

In the opener, "Vigilante" Johnny Moss defeated "Darkside" James Scott with a jumping Tombstone Piledriver.

Drunk and Disorderly (GBH and a very inebriated Chris Cannon) defeated Britain's Most Educated (William Grange and Scott Renwick), Vegas Connection ("Mr 50/50" Dan Evans and Vincent White) and the Kraze (Marky B Kraze and Bust-A-Kraze) after a Vegas misfire sent Dan Evans careening through a table to earn the accolade of being 3CW's final Tag Team Champions. The two men then paid homage to the belts by leaving them mid ring with a beer apiece. Trivia: this leaves DnD with the distinction of being 3CW's first and last Tag Champions. Also to be noted, Renwick and Grange were representing both BMW and Cutting Edgucation with their respective tag team partners, Damien O'Conner and "Cutting Edge" CJ Hunter both sidelined with injury.

"Crazy Horse" Mo Ameen, "Unbreakable" Stevie Lynn and their mystery partner CONSCIENCE defeated Damned Nation (Dragon Aisu, "Mr 3CW" Cameron Kraze and Majik w/ "The Pale Rider" Gabriel Grey) after an Ameen pedigree on Kraze. A wild six man tag that included a nasty collision between Stevie Lynn and thumbtacks!

"Simply the Best" Chris Whitton defeated Kid Richie, Lance Thunder, Anthony McIntyre and Andrew Swan in the End of the Road elimination match, a lengthy classic of a bout featuring the five long time friends/foes. Following the bout Whitton paid homage to the other four competitors and all five celebrated together.

Dirrrty Oil won the 15-man Final Free For All after stepping into the ring while the final two competitors, Brother War and "Pigman" Andy Hogg eliminated each other. The childhood dream had come true for 3CW's most derided competitor! A lot of old names, training school talent, the one and only 3CW appearance of the legendary Super Hungry~! and friends of the promotion in this one and a lot of laughs, including this, as "Pop Sensation" Jayson Mayson decided to shake up the Rumble...

Martin Kirby defeated "Mexican Sensation" El Ligero in an epic, classic main event. Kirby actually had the bout won once but it was restarted after it was pointed out his feet had been on the ropes. Following the restart referee Jumpin John Myers took a tumble, leading to Stevie Aaron jumping in to take over refereeing duties. A close two count infuriated Kirby enough for him to spit in Sweet Stevie's face, leading to a Steviekick, top rope splash and nail bitingly close two count for Ligero! Kirby proceeded to avoid accidentally colliding with Stevie before flooring him anyway and hitting Ligero with a Fameasser onto a steel chair, reviving Myers then in time to count a hugely unpopular three count!

It looked like that would be it as Kirby gloated on the microphone, until this happened...

Thank you again to all who attended on the evening and packed out the Forum. Both the five way and main event were fantastic, and I really can't do the latter justice in writing. For anyone who didn't get a T-shirt, they're still available to order in three colours up to size 3XL from the following link:

3CW Final Curtain T-Shirt

And we'll have DVD news very soon :thumbsup:

Archived