3CW Darkest Deeds : The Best of 3 Count Wrestling

Mike

All good things come to an end...

...except we're not done. Not yet.

The first 3 Count Wrestling show took place on the 14th of March 2004.

The last 3 Count Wrestling show will take place on Friday the 12th of April 2013.

Of course, we didn't want to leave you without saying goodbye, and at the Hambleton Forum on Friday the 12th of April, that's exactly what we'll do - in style!

With names from throughout 3CW's near decade long run set to appear, some of whom you'll not have seen in a 3CW ring in years, if you are or have been a fan you'll certainly not want to miss it, and if you just appreciate good wrestling - we've got your back as well!

THE MAIN EVENT

dd-mainevent.jpg

A rivalry born in 3CW will finally be settled on Friday the 12th of April as a man who has battled all the way through the 3CW academy to international recognition in Martin Kirby will return to his hometown of Northallerton to battle his long time rival spanning promotions across the UK - and the man from whom he took the 3CW Championship - "Mexican Sensation" El Ligero. One man will walk out the final 3CW Champion - find out who on the 12th of April!

ddmatchgraphic-mossside.jpg

Two of 3CW's heavy hitters return for one last time as Cumbria's favourite son in "Vigilante" Johnny Moss faces former 3CW Champion James Scott in a match that needs little additional hype!!

ddmatchgraphic-damned.jpg

Here it is - the Damned Reunion.

A match set to encapsulate two of the most storied rivalries and friendships in 3CW history takes place in what is set to be an explosive six man tag team match on the 12th of April.

The Damned Return - at full strength. Majik, Dragon Aisu and "Mr 3CW" Cameron Kraze team for the first time in years with the Pale Rider, Gabriel Grey in their corner.

Their opponents? Who else?! "Unbreakable" Stevie Lynn returns to face Aisu one last time. 3CW North East Champion - now confirmed to be the final 3CW North East Champion - "Crazy Horse" Mo Ameen confronts his former friend in "Mr 3CW" Cameron Kraze once again. And their partner? They're not telling! We will try and extract hints before the show, but we're told that the third man is very, very well known to Damned Nation...!

ddmatchgraphic-tags2.jpg

In nine years, 3CW has seen many great tag team combinations created and has seen great Tag Champions to numerous to mention. In April we celebrate this legacy as three teams from 3CW's storied history will return for one night to battle it out with current Champions, Britain's Most Wanted in a battle of teams originated in 3 Count Wrestling for the right to be known as 3CW's final Tag Team Champions.

The first team confirmed to return? None other than "Mr 50 50" Dan Evans and Vincent White - the Vegas Connection!!

ddmatchgraphic-finalfree.jpg

One of our favourite bouts at 3CW was always the Free For All. Held roughly yearly, we've hosted some belters in our time - genuine classics. Well, we couldn't resist - it's back one more time, and this one is certainly going to be different!

The FINAL FREE FOR ALL will feature stars from throughout 3CW's history coming back one more time. We can reveal the first names to be:

PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE RING

MARKY B KRAZE

AND "THE POP SENSATION" JAYSON MAYSON!

ddmatchgraphic-endroad.jpg

Kid Richie and Chris Whitton have been an iconic tag team in 3CW's history, and they've also shared a friendship and bitter rivalry as storied almost as the promotion. At this, 3CW's final show, they've requested, alongside three other competitors, a particular match - and we've decided to give them it.

THE END OF THE ROAD

Chris Whitton Vs Kid Richie Vs Anthony McIntyre Vs Lance Thunder Vs Andy Swan

All five men have held gold in 3CW, all five men are former Tag Champions with at least one of the other four, and more to the point, all five men are life long friends, rivals, colleagues. And it's not too much of a stretch to guess that this might just well be the last time these five men will ever appear on the same show.

It's that simple, it needs no further hype. Anyone who knows these five men knows what they can do, and knows what they can do when matched against each other in a wrestling ring. This is a GREAT reason not to miss the final 3CW show. We could only get away with doing this match on this occasion, and for us to take Whitton and Richie away from a tag match, you know we have to have good reason. It's going to be very, very special.

We'll have profiles on all five men coming up before the show. Get hyped.

We'll have many more names to announce in the weeks before the event, and no doubt a few surprises...

Also announced...

"Mr 50-50" Dan Evans

Damned Nation's Majik

Former 5 Time 3CW Champion Dragon Aisu

ADVANCE TICKETS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish I could make this as it's been a few years since I was last at 3CW and missed two years worth of shows (admittedly your schedule was lighter as well) but I would love to have made your final show.

Best of luck with it. Kirby/Ligero one last time seems a quite fitting end.

I really wish I could make this as it's been a few years since I was last at 3CW and missed two years worth of shows (admittedly your schedule was lighter as well) but I would love to have made your final show.

Best of luck with it. Kirby/Ligero one last time seems a quite fitting end.

If this is the last show, I will be making an effort to come to this show.

Slightly off topic but did 3CW stop releasing events on DVD? I have a fair few from the early years and always enjoyed the product despite never being able to go to a show but every time I've checked the site in the last few years theres never been any on there (though IIRC the site was down for a large chunk of that time).

We did sir unfortunately, I'd actually say a good chunk of our best material never saw release. Truth be told Stevie Aaron of MCing fame and myself were the team behind producing said DVDs and while we were proud of our efforts, it became increasingly difficult for us to find the time, and we didn't want the quality of the output to drop. We're still hopeful of putting some footage out as we do still have a lot of unreleased source material, just require the time to go through it all haha!

We did sir unfortunately, I'd actually say a good chunk of our best material never saw release. Truth be told Stevie Aaron of MCing fame and myself were the team behind producing said DVDs and while we were proud of our efforts, it became increasingly difficult for us to find the time, and we didn't want the quality of the output to drop. We're still hopeful of putting some footage out as we do still have a lot of unreleased source material, just require the time to go through it all haha!

Hopefully you do. As I said the DVD's I have are some of the better ones in the British part of my collection and I'd love to get my hands on a few more at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

We got your Main Event..

dd-mainevent.jpg

A rivalry born in 3CW will finally be settled on Friday the 12th of April as a man who has battled all the way through the 3CW academy to international recognition in Martin Kirby will return to his hometown of Northallerton to battle his long time rival spanning promotions across the UK - and the man from whom he took the 3CW Championship - "Mexican Sensation" El Ligero. One man will walk out the final 3CW Champion - find out who on the 12th of April!

We got your Main Event..

dd-mainevent.jpg

A fitting finale. Good luck mate, sad to see you go, you're one of the very few good guys around.

Cheers for the kind words Dann :thumbsup:

In other news...

ddmatchgraphic-mossside.jpg

Two of 3CW's heavy hitters return for one last time as Cumbria's favourite son in "Vigilante" Johnny Moss faces former 3CW Champion James Scott in a match that needs little additional hype!!

Archived