Sold!

wrestlemaniacx

Following up on my world of sport topic i will now also put my other dvd-r's up, this time it's even over 200+ discs !! i have a lot of lucha libre stuff, from CMLL to AAA to specials, also puro stuff from zero one, noah, specials....

I have to say a lot of it is not numbered or dated so i will put a low price on it because of the incovenience to the buyer.

I ask 100

Without coming off as rude. I don't think you will get 100 pounds for the collection. It might be worth selling them off individually. I know I would be interested for individual disc. Back to the subject I think the most I would pay for something like this 30 Pound more for the Lucha stuff but I doubt that will interest you.

depends on how you look at it i guess..i'm open to talk about the price since i admit some of the discs do not have dates of when the events took place, theres also a lot of weekly cmll and aaa shows, which makes listing them seperatly very hard to do in some cases and fact is i have to ship from Belgium not uk, so sending 1 or 2 dvd's at a time would just be insane with shipping and stuff that's why i preferred to do some sort of mega all-in-one deal, at 100

Archived