Valentines Day 2013

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Well hello.

This day is fast approaching. For now, I'm just looking for gift ideas. Would you say that Valentines day is the day for things like massive teddy bears and oversized bears and a birthday is more for jewellery and things? I bought my lady a nice necklace for Christmas, so I don't know about jewellery again. Would it be acceptable just to take her out for a nice meal and get her a card? What do we think?

Fuck St. Valentines Day, fuck Dydd Santes Dwynwen, and fuck the women that say "Oh I don't want to do anything for Valentines Day either sweetheart, omg we're so alike!" then get quiet and moody when you don't get them anything. "I just thought I'd get something tiny..."

Yeah so I'll probably get her some chocolates or something.

• Paid Members

I loved Valentine's Day when I had someone to do something for. Now you can throw it in with Christmas Day, my birthday and Bonfire night in the nice little list of "shitter single". OK, most days really.

Never given a crap, when with or without someone. I dont need one day to tell them they are special and I love them, can do that at any point, flowers, meals, surprise trip or whatever. Plus it's two days before my birthday, clearly that's more important :laugh:

Archived