WWE November 2013 tour dates

Ant

From the new UK DVD supplier website. Good to see Leeds get a show (presumably in the new arena) - I wonder if the Glasgow show will also be in the new Hydro Arena.

RAW

November 6: Belfast, Ireland

November 7: Dublin, Ireland

November 8: Brussels, Belgium

November 9: Birmingham, England

November 10: Cardiff, Wales

November 11: Manchester, England TV

November 12: Newcastle, England

November 13: Zurich, Switzerland

November 14: Roeun, France

November 15: Marseille, France

SmackDown

November 7 Barcelona, Spain

November 8: Gdansk / Madrid

November 9: Munich, Germany

November 10: Glasgow, Scotland

November 11: N/A (All talent at Raw TV)

November 12: Manchester, England TV

November 13: Nottingham, England

November 14: Leeds, England

November 15: London, England

November 16: Minehead, England

Would WWE sell out a 12,000 arena in Glasgow just before Christmas? Or anytime for that matter?

Could do.

The tickets will be on sale in the Spring, not when people are thinking of saving for Christmas.

Would WWE sell out a 12,000 arena in Glasgow just before Christmas? Or anytime for that matter?

Could do.

The tickets will be on sale in the Spring, not when people are thinking of saving for Christmas.

You two are both going to regret this when you realise you've set off Tommyboi's sensors.

If they do make their debut in The Hydro Arena I do hope they sell it out then Scotland has a strong case to be considered for WWE to tape TV in Scotland for the first time in April 2014. We sell out Braehead Arena 4,500 seats in a couple of weeks so I don't see it being an issue us Scottish being able to sell out 12,500 seats over a 6 month time period.

If they do make their debut in The Hydro Arena I do hope they sell it out then Scotland has a strong case to be considered for WWE to tape TV in Scotland for the first time in April 2014. We sell out Braehead Arena 4,500 seats in a couple of weeks so I don't see it being an issue us Scottish being able to sell out 12,500 seats over a 6 month time period.

They just just fuck the European tour off and instead do a tour of Scotland.

I'd be more inclined to go and see a show if they came back to Liverpool as when the TV is a bit shit around the time of the tour it doesn't appeal to me to travel to see a show, whereas I'd be willing to go it locally. Ahh well, looks like the November 2011 Smackdown show killed the chance of a return.

I wonder what will be going on by the time these shows come around.

I'd be more inclined to go and see a show if they came back to Liverpool as when the TV is a bit shit around the time of the tour it doesn't appeal to me to travel to see a show, whereas I'd be willing to go it locally. Ahh well, looks like the November 2011 Smackdown show killed the chance of a return.

I wonder what will be going on by the time these shows come around.

Why did the November 2011 SD show kill the chance of a return to Liverpool? What happened?

Nothing too exciting I'm afraid, just an appalling turn out for a televised event. I went to Raw the night before in the same arena, I'm not too sure of the numbers or anything but the Raw tapings was 7/8 full and Smackdown was probably about 3/8 full at a push I'd have said. The Echo isn't the biggest arena by any means either so I'm guessing WWE figured it'd be more viable to take their business elsewhere, shame really as it was doing quite steady for houses shows up until that point but the two nights of TV may have been overkill for the local fans.

Bit gutting that we had 4 consecutive years of WWE shows here (08-11) and haven't had one since, that Smackdown taping was a pretty poor showing attendance wise but I quite enjoyed it, as did my cousin, who's first show it was. Come to think of it TNA haven't been back since their first UK tour a few years back at the Olympia have they?

To be fair the crowd at Birmingham Smackdown last year was probably about the same as the Liverpool one from 2011, and most Smackdowns in America draw around the same. It is possible the small crowd has made them not want to go back, but I'd guess there's more than that.

Bit gutting that we had 4 consecutive years of WWE shows here (08-11) and haven't had one since, that Smackdown taping was a pretty poor showing attendance wise but I quite enjoyed it, as did my cousin, who's first show it was. Come to think of it TNA haven't been back since their first UK tour a few years back at the Olympia have they?

Were you at the TNA Olympia show? I wasn't watching at the time but got back into TNA around the end of 2009 and have been to the Manchester on each UK tour since. I'd love it if they went back there but it is pretty small and after going to Foley's comedy show there and hearing about ROH's shows there I was a bit gutted to have missed a show like that in an intimate atmosphere.

Archived