Key Roster Member Leaving?

diamond_dust

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

All the divas I like leave, it sucks, I seem to be one of the few here that actually enjoys the divas (for the variety they bring as much as anything else) Maryse was amazing, Kelly Kelly was my favourite ever and when she left Eve got promoted to "current Diva I root for" status and now she goes too, bummer.

Shame, Eve was the only current Diva I actually liked. At least I can forward through all the Diva stuff now. The current crop really are shit, the only one who can actually wrestle is in some wierd kind of stable with Hornswoggle and Khali, what the hell is that little alliance about?!

I don't think WWE brings wrestlers up to the main roster till they're 21.

Rene Dupree came in younger didn't he? Definately younger than 20. He started really early when he was 14 though.

They didn't have a problem with it in years gone by. There was Dupree & Gowen (and probably more) and then Kelly Kelly was on the road with ECW at 19 years old as recently as 2006.

But whenever they did bring in this unwritten rule, I think it does make sense.

Paige hasn't been with FCW/NXT all that long and people like Lesnar & Cena spent at least 2 years in developmental, so getting more experience rather than being rushed up to the main roster too soon will do her no harm imo.

• Paid Members

Watching NXT I was really surprised how over Paige is, she got a bigger reaction than some of the men. Looks a fairly decent worker from what I saw, though it was only a short match and I was half asleep at the time, so hardly a ringing endorsement.

I think womens wrestling is in its last year in WWE. Just make em all valets en managers.

I know it's in the doldrums at the minute but, as has been said, Sara Del Ray has been hired to train the girls as wrestlers and WWE has taken an active interest to sign more actual wrestlers recently (Paige, Emma, Sasha Banks and, more recently, Davina Rose) and has Audrey Marie who has been in FCW/NXT for almost 2 years now and is a good wrestler by Diva standards and Ric Flair's daughter Ashley, who has been praised for her athleticism and seems to be taking to the in-ring stuff rather well.

If WWE starts to show an interest in it again, the way they have the tag division (which isnt fantastic by any means but is a darn sight better than it has been in recent history) then they do have the talent there to do it.

All the divas I like leave, it sucks, I seem to be one of the few here that actually enjoys the divas (for the variety they bring as much as anything else) Maryse was amazing, Kelly Kelly was my favourite ever and when she left Eve got promoted to "current Diva I root for" status and now she goes too, bummer.

Maybe they can feel your eyes on them which is perhaps unappealing.

I liked Eve, I thought she was great in the heel role. Really played a convincing bitch which is a testament to how good she was in the role as if you watch any interview she comes across as very nice. Good luck to her I say.

Never liked Eve. Much preferred her in the role of bitch over the last year than the booty-shaking "girl whose choice of friends would upset Sphinx if she was his girlfriend" character she played before that. That awful cheerleader-dance stuff. And her looking like a really good Brazilian tranny always put me off a bit. She has been a decent baddie, but there's nowhere for her to go with it really. AJ's top of that tree for sure, and Eve vs Kaitlyn has probably happened more times this year than Cena vs Ziggler, Orton vs Barrett and Sheamus vs Del Rio. And Kaitlyn's about the only decent babyface diva left.

Archived