highspots

Flash

i ordered some pwg dvds from highspots due to them having a sale on 31st december and i still havent had them yet, ive got usps tracker thing and it says its been in the country since 4th january but yet no joy, has anyone else had trouble with highspots before. ive ordered stuff from pwg before and never had a problem

• Paid Members

Everyone has had trouble with them (except common criminals among us who download everything). They are the worst. Never order shit from them. Nothing they put out is ever worth paying money for and the rapey eyed cunt who does the shoot interviews can't lick a stamp let alone get it to you on time. Stick with traders or downloads.

ive got usps tracker thing and it says its been in the country since 4th january but yet no joy

All customs items coming in from the states can take quite along time. We sometimes have our wholesale orders, with all the required documents and legal paper work sit there for 2 weeks with nothing happening, it's all down to how quickly (and how much of a backlog) they get to your parcel to look at it, say yeah it needs

• Paid Members

Takes about a month to get across the UK and you'll have to pay a customs tax aswell, which adds more time to the waiting line. I always give international orders a month to get to the UK due to our fucked up postal system.

Personally, Highspots aren't too bad. I only order from them when they have a good PWG sale on (due to thier awful P&P international prices) otherwise i order from elsewhere.

• Paid Members

I've had stuff off them before, and it took a fair few weeks, but didn't have to pay customs for it (depends on the size/value of the object you order).

As many have said, like 75% of the time, its already in the UK, just getting thrown about in our postal system. I ordered some tshirts from ebay (non wrestling related) and that took about 4 weeks.

I've ordered from Highspots thrice in the past, and I can also say that the delivery times were unbelievably long and all three parcels were seized by customs and had charges slapped on them. Every other company I've ever ordered from overseas (be it Yesasia in Japan, CDJapan, Ring of Honor, etc) have always marked the items as gifts so that I don't get charged. I asked Highspots to do this and the answer was a flat out "no chance".

I'd never order from them again. Very poor, very poor indeed.

Every other company I've ever ordered from overseas (be it Yesasia in Japan, CDJapan, Ring of Honor, etc) have always marked the items as gifts so that I don't get charged. I asked Highspots to do this and the answer was a flat out "no chance".

Can't really fault them for that, wouldn't they be up for fraud if caught out? It would definitely put me off an eBay seller though. WWEShop adds on the customs clearance fee when you order now, which (on top of their shoddy international order processing times) has stopped me buying anything from there.

Archived