Impact 10/1/12 spoilers/discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I actually really liked Impact though. True, you would never know there was a PPV on Sunday watching it, but it was quite fun. Hogan's facial expressions were great I thought. Bully's promo was really good as well. Its just the wedding was a bit out of the blue. I think I've only seen "Mark" and Brooke in the same ring twice. Bully is really miscast, so hopefully there's a major angle coming up next week. I can see Bully and Brooke turning on Hogan.

I'd even have Bischoff as the fake minister again and have the Aces and 8s run out.

Hogans expressions couldn't be worse. And Chavo/Hernandez starting a brawl with Morgan/Ryan only to back off saying to wait till sunday made zero sense. But a great episode apart from those 2. I dont mind so much that Knox lost this week although they should have won the cage match. Ace's & 8s only seem to be winning matches at house shows. Doesn't make them look too good.

• Paid Members
Hogans expressions couldn't be worse.

He isn't Jack Nicholson, motherfucker. He's a old bloke trying to make a shite storyline work. What do you expect from him? He reacted how people expect Hulk Hogan to react. Hulk Hogan's been great throughout this angle. He could have phoned it in. Maybe he should have.

Read online that Hogan wanted one more match at Bound for Glory against Bully Ray(any truth to this). If this was ever the case surely the wedding is a bit premature, they can't string this out that long, can they? Here's hoping Bully and Brooke is like a Nancy/Benoit situation with art imitating life. Hogan's facials suggested he's going to be the heel at this wedding, breaking up true love. Maybe he'll make a deal with the devil.

Read online that Hogan wanted one more match at Bound for Glory against Bully Ray(any truth to this). If this was ever the case surely the wedding is a bit premature, they can't string this out that long, can they? Here's hoping Bully and Brooke is like a Nancy/Benoit situation with art imitating life. Hogan's facials suggested he's going to be the heel at this wedding, breaking up true love. Maybe he'll make a deal with the devil.

Maybe it will happen at Lockdown? They have 1/4 of a bloody stadium to bloody sell for this show.

That stare by Bully Ray into the camera right at the end totally came off as a hint of Bully turning soon. I reckon he's using the naive Brooke to fuck with Hulk and Bully's part of the biker gang. Which would be a pretty neat pay off to this angle, IMO. Have the Bully turn at the wedding and have the bikers beat the crap out of Hulk right there in front of his daughter and you've got a hot little angle on your hands. Either that or they can also go the route of Brooke being in on it... which I don't like as much the other option.

Archived