Off Topic Death Pool

Lefty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yes standard death pool rules apply. One pick each, unless you are picking a specific group of people. For example: if you believe that both the Krankies will die in some horrific, peverted sex game in 2013 that is fine, however you can't pick both the Krankies and Jim Davidson.

I'll get an updated list of picks on page 1.

• Awards Moderator
I'll go for Nicholas Parsons

And as the minute waltz fades away...

I'd be gutted if Nicholas Parsons passed away.

Same, though he's a right cantankerous grump in real life. Met him at the Fringe last year, he was quite standoffish but the second he spotted the g/f had got a camera out it was all smiles and happy-happy. He's an absolute pro, I'll give him that!

I don't want your pick to be right, because I want more TV episodes of Just A Minute. The format worked on screen better than I ever thought, and another series would be terrific.

I don't want your pick to be right, because I want more TV episodes of Just A Minute. The format worked on screen better than I ever thought, and another series would be terrific.

Yeah, I was surprised how well that worked, and it was interesting to get a couple of different faces to the ones you normally get in the radio show. Although the radio show will always be the better of the two. Perfect bedtime listening.

Archived