UFC on FX 7: 'Belfort vs Bisping'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

haha great stuff.

They've done a great job of hyping this fight, fair play to em...when it was put together there was no real history between the two and it felt like any other contender fight but they've given it a proper main event feel. Can't wait.

• Paid Members

^^ Haha that picture is brilliant. Bisping can be such a cock but he's always entertaining. Loving the red suit :laugh:

Intense staredown lads:

Belfort was up for it.

Man, that was great. That's the most fired up I've seen Belfort in ages as well. You don't see Belfort get into the shit talking usually at media stuff. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing because we don't usually see it out of him. It could be that Bisping's thrown him off and got him wound up or it could be that Bisping's talk has lit a fire under him.

Either way I'm now even more excited for that fight than I was about 3 minutes ago.

EDIT - hang on, how is Bisping's suit red in the video but black in the pic Dave posted? I'm not drunk am I?

• Paid Members

Vitor is really fired up though, he's always had a calm intensity about him at weigh-in's and stuff (except for the Jones fight where he seemed overly happy to be there), but he seems real pumped up for this. Bisping's comments really have got under his skin.

• Paid Members

Yeah that's what I'm getting at. It's really out of character. It's probably a combination of Bisping's talk and the fight being in Brazil.

It could work to Bisping's advantage if Belfort comes out too aggressive and angry. He also might gas out even quicker if he comes in too amped up. But we'll see. A seriously fired up Vitor Belfort could turn out to be a bad thing for Bisping. It might make the early blitz even more intense.

I'm fucking fired up for this myself. I imagine the crowd will be white hot on the night as well which will just add to it. Imagine the atmosphere if Bisping stops Vitor on home soil?

• Paid Members

Fight week, blog week;

Day 1 (more Nick the Tooth and gangster Lauzon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stijMCKm1cU

Day 2 (behind the scenes of UFC 155 and Lorenzo's jacket)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdyK9MktnF0

Bisping highlight - Whoo-Hoo

Belfort highlight

• Paid Members

Bisping quote from after the staredown/handbags at the presser;

"We went to square up and normally I like to get near my opponent. But he had his arm fully outreached and then went to make contact with my chin. I went to move it away, you know, 'listen, don't touch me' and when I went to move it away he got all fired up. He lost his cool. He says I'm a hooligan. I turned up dressed like a professional sportsman and he's dressed like a hooligan and he acted like a hooligan. All the talk of Jesus and the Bible and honor and respect went out the window.

"He's pumped for the fight. I can't wait. That was perfect. That was a great press conference. Well no, he bored the s**t out of me the entire time but at the end he actually showed a bit of personality for once. He dropped the Jesus act and got real for a second. Fireworks guaranteed. Let alone the fight, the weigh-ins are going to be good.

"Do I need to bring my mouth piece? Can he control himself? Is roid rage going to kick in? Will TRT be an issue? Are his levels elevated? Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis, just because he is a penis does that mean he has a penis?"

Oh dear :laugh:

Come on, man, I get patriotism or whatever, but:

Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis, just because he is a penis does that mean he has a penis?

If I didn't know better, I'd swear a primary school kid said that in the playground. And he wants to talk about being a professional sportsman? I agree with him as far as Vitor's Jesus act and the shadiness of his recent TRT answers go though.

• Paid Members
Come on, man, I get patriotism or whatever, but:

Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis, just because he is a penis does that mean he has a penis?

If I didn't know better, I'd swear a primary school kid said that in the playground. And he wants to talk about being a professional sportsman? I agree with him as far as Vitor's Jesus act and the shadiness of his recent TRT answers go though.

coming from a guy who's status is of a 'professional sportman' thats dressed up like a clown?

Archived