WWE Raw 07/01/13 Discussion

NEWM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Punk, Lesnar, Nash, The Shield, Maddox and Heyman - nWo? That would be fucking immense if it was to happen. And The Shield did make reference to the nWo in their first promo - albeit to deny being a new nWo.

Everyone bar Nash, yes. I love Nash as much as the next person, and still have a pair of Diesel's leather gloves nailed to my wall, but it's hard to take him seriously as a threat/enforcer when he's obviously fending off the Gout.

Be a very interesting - and exciting - 2013 as Handsome Short Order said.

Punk, Lesnar, Nash, The Shield, Maddox and Heyman - nWo? That would be fucking immense if it was to happen. And The Shield did make reference to the nWo in their first promo - albeit to deny being a new nWo.

Everyone bar Nash, yes. I love Nash as much as the next person, and still have a pair of Diesel's leather gloves nailed to my wall, but it's hard to take him seriously as a threat/enforcer when he's obviously fending off the Gout.

Be a very interesting - and exciting - 2013 as Handsome Short Order said.

Understand what you're saying about Nash mate but he could be used more as the man pulling the strings with Heyman as opposed to actually dishing out the beatings. I've been anticipating an nWo return for donkeys now and especially that Nash is back under the name of Kevin Nash and not Diesel.

• Paid Members

Nash recently said when his son wants to entertain himself he plays Call of Duty. When Nash wants to entertain himself he plays "fucking with nerds on twitter".

EDIT: I've just looked at Nash's twitter and all I see is this:

I know the NWO is never coming back,I would never put my body thru what I have again.My love is to work when I want,Thanks WWE

Where did those quotes come from?

I heard from Kevin Nash the other day that he's coming back with Scott Hall and they're going to spray "it's shit not poop" on John Cena's back and then they're going to announce that they're bringing the Attitude era back and Vince is going to slap Linda and be all "now go win a fucking election bitch" and then the WWE's going to tell the panda people to suck it and put the 'F' back in and then it's all going to be really original and they'll put all the black people in the Nation of Domination and then they'll start focusing on the young talent by bringing Austin and Foley back and then Phill will stop being held down and will win the WWE title and will be in more main events than anyone else and then everybody in the world will watch wrestling and I'll be really cool and all the women will love me.

• Paid Members
Everyone bar Nash, yes.

No Nash, no reason to call it nWo. It's a dumb idea anyway. Sticking the name of something great from 5, 10, 15 years ago has been proven to mean fuck all in terms of how successful that venture is. See : Horsemen reformations, nWo 2002.

I love how wrestling communities are always thinking the nWo will return. I'm not sure what people expect with it.

They expect something ORIGINAL AND EDGY despite the very things that made the nWo seem original and edgy now being passe. They expect the nWo to MAKE EVERYTHING GOOD AGAIN.

I heard from Kevin Nash the other day that he's coming back with Scott Hall and they're going to spray "it's shit not poop" on John Cena's back and then they're going to announce that they're bringing the Attitude era back and Vince is going to slap Linda and be all "now go win a fucking election bitch" and then the WWE's going to tell the panda people to suck it and put the 'F' back in and then it's all going to be really original and they'll put all the black people in the Nation of Domination and then they'll start focusing on the young talent by bringing Austin and Foley back and then Phill will stop being held down and will win the WWE title and will be in more main events than anyone else and then everybody in the world will watch wrestling and I'll be really cool and all the women will love me.

They expect this, in essence.

• Paid Members

An nWo reunion would only be good as a one night deal, kind of similar to how they've done the DX skits in recent years. I think it would be neat to see as a one-off, especially if Hogan ever ventured back up north. A DX/nWo segment would be fun. They'd obviously turn it into a comedy thing and probably throw Hornswoggle into the segment for shits and giggles, or beat up the 3MB, but it would be cute.

Archived