Wrestling club in Glasgow

UPWLive

Also noticed that this POWN thing that "Natalie" speaks of is basically made up by them and they seem to be the only members of this "network"

This stuff just doesn't hold up in 2013. In 2003, yes.

If I was looking at getting into wrestling training I wouldn't do it with someone who simply isn't even a wrestler at all. Nobody could name me one credible evenT or promotion this guy has worked for in the last ten years. Trained in martial arts? Can't bump though, can't protect eomeone when slamming them or striking them.

I saw Frankie Mooney at an ICW show and he is about 5 ft 5 and weights ten stone wet. Infact I saw him being ejected from the premises by the bouncers at the after party for acting like a tool.

All I am saying is, there are better places to spend your money and that's a fact.

I'll head down to 111 Union Street after my work one day and i'll see what or who exactly is there.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't you post a copy of the article you wrote on your website slandering the Scottish Scene and those within it?

Couldn't you just post it yourself?

There has been activity on Slamschool twitter (@slamschooluk) :

'PBW/SWA/BCW giving our Natalie a hard time, poor soul. see http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=132178 50fiftyone.com discusses >link<'

Our resident 50fiftyone.com reporter Z investigates;

'PBW/SWA/BCW have been giving our Slamschool PR girl Natalie a hard time (see http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=132178) in what can only be described as desperate, insecure and foul business tactics. With the reputation PBW/SWA/BCW and the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy have especially with the recent

This is a list of all the actual legitimate businesses who are based at Forsyth House 111 Union Street Glasgow. No Slamschool or 5051 Worldwide or any "brands" you have. Give up "Natalie"

Lulu's Beauty Glasgow - Beauty Salons

Forsyth House, 111, Union Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, G1 3TA

Telephone: 0141 227 3933 Web: http://www.lulusbeauty.wix.com/lulusglasgow

Liam Dickson Photography - Photographers (General)

Telephone: 07713 249 601 Web: http://www.liamdickson.com

Oil & Water Supplies Ltd - Water Treatment Services

Telephone: 0141 221 7834

Strathclyde Autistic Society Ltd - Charities And Charitable Organisations

Telephone: 0141 227 3920 Fax: 0141 331 0223

A V J Homes - Estate Agents

Telephone: 0800 781 1676 Fax: 0141 229 1114

Strathclyde Autistic Society Ltd - Charities And Charitable Organisations

Telephone: 0141 227 3920 Fax: 0141 331 0223

Hello!

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us. It's ten minutes to Wapner.

No doubt the next post by them will be some bullshit claiming successful applicants will receive top notch photography and make up to make them look like superstars from their in house photography and make up department. They will also claim their next event will be funded by investors in a large water and oil conglomerate and as well as that they are going to be doing some charity work for autistic children and to top it off will mention something to do with another potential investor in the property market is wanting in on the empire of 5051.

• Paid Members
No doubt the next post by them will be some bullshit claiming successful applicants will receive top notch photography and make up to make them look like superstars from their in house photography and make up department. They will also claim their next event will be funded by investors in a large water and oil conglomerate and as well as that they are going to be doing some charity work for autistic children and to top it off will mention something to do with another potential investor in the property market is wanting in on the empire of 5051.

That

That

• Paid Members

That

Archived