Wrestling club in Glasgow

UPWLive

• Paid Members
That address is Forsyth Business Center, an office building that hosts different recruiting agencies. How do they feel about all the noise coming from a wrestling school?

Shouldn't really matter. I did a training course one time and a boxing club was right next door. It was a bit of noise, but I can't say it ever bothered me. It's got nothing to do with the other residents. It's up to whoever takes the rent money.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps colin mckay will join his old crazy gang after all that is where the current scottish wrestling scene started. As for the trainer signing for bwf, what that should really read is, i was mugged into carrying the ring and being the bitch for a peado con man, yea he never paid me, but he let me do a couple of back flips onto his cock so i could say i was a pro wrestler. I helped him run up a load of debt so he could pretend to be a posh nob and he in turn told me i was the next hulk hogan.

Look out, the threats and photos of gun totting neds will be all over the place again.

I think it's unfair to forget this chap has appeared in a WWE ring - well on it I suppose (if to be in the ring you've got to get through/inside the ropes).

To clarify, at the close of a house show in Aberdeen in May 2003 this crackpot tried to jump in the ring where Big Show was recovering from an F5 and Brock Lesnar was celebrating.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view) he only managed to get on the apron and hold onto the middle rope. At this point Mike Chioda bitch slapped him, and he went flying into the hand (note not hands) of then WWE security Jimmy Noonan who papped him into the hands of AECC security.

We won't be joining you ever.

You're a disgrace, your name isn't Natalie, and if you were worth your salt, you'd be working regularly in the UK.

I think if you're not going to give the members of the board a fair reply as opposed to the same line, then you should be banned from the forum.

We won't be joining you ever.

Hold on PBWFan, some people may want to join this group, lets not forget, many of the people who are now in charge of the Scottish scene were the driviling shits when they first started and look how well they have all come on. BCW started in just the same way, a guy who did not know very much got a few like minded people together and convinced them that he was a top worker and that company grew to produce quite a few good workers despite the failings of the company owner. PBW was started by a trainee who had a bit of foresight, might not have been much of a worker, but had a good brain about him for wrestling and look how well he has done. SWA was also started by people who had not been in the business that long and they developed into a good company too.

I thought about going over to this place to see if I could loose a few of those extra christmas pounds and see if I could still remember anything about wrestling.

Stop pretending you have an international mega business based in an office in Glasgow city centre. That's where your real day job is and you pretend on your lunch break you run a wrestling empire. Jog on.

• Paid Members
Stop pretending you have an international mega business based in an office in Glasgow city centre. That's where your real day job is and you pretend on your lunch break you run a wrestling empire. Jog on.

This is amazing, its like looking into a mirror eh Tommy?

Archived