January Hate Thread

neil

Racism is subjective I felt it was racist as well as what Biff said about me getting arrested every two weeks. He has also been reported. I can deal with the flaming on here but both of them to me have over stepped the mark.

Based on your own logic, your previous comment about black bastards is racist then as I found it offensive.

Chest, I know, but I got out of wrong side of bed this morning and I'm in the mood for an argument, he's an easy target.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just checked the votes and I was surprised to see Allstar is actually only in fourth for dolt of the year. This should help boost his numbers.

(brown not black btw Jaffa)

same here im supposed to be the worst poster ever on a forum that's had a rapist, homophobes, racists, child molesters and borderline religious extremists. But yeah im the worst by far

'Dolt of the Year' isn't 'Scumbag of the Year', though. You're probably a well-intentioned, harmless enough bloke in real life. It's just that you're also, well, a dolt.

I never called anyone a black bastard I said it wasn't racist its only racist when you call a actual person a black bastard. I've heard people use that word for inanimate objects in front of me. I couldn't say anything because it wasn't aimed at me

Just checked the votes and I was surprised to see Allstar is actually only in fourth for dolt of the year. This should help boost his numbers.

same here im supposed to be the worst poster ever on a forum that's had a rapist, homophobes, racists, child molesters and borderline religious extremists. But yeah im the worst by far

'Dolt of the Year' isn't 'Scumbag of the Year', though. You're probably a well-intentioned, harmless enough bloke in real life. It's just that you're also, well, a dolt.

Its not to do with being up for that nomination it was what someone posted in there saying I was the worst poster ever on here

Edit: Allstar all the way. Dangerously has long outstayed his welcome, but Allstar is one of the worst posters we've ever had here.

Also, speaking of being pedantic (and being an overly anal grammar Nazi) there's no apostrophe in a pluralisation of "CVs".

It's a common misconception that you use an apostrophe when pluralising abbreviations. You see CV's, and also DVD's and CD's a lot online. I'm not even sure where the reasoning for that comes from. An abbreviation generally denotes missing letters or words

The DVD's box was broken = The box of the DVD was broken

I'm back, he's black = I am back, he is black

New Orleans' niggers will fuck up a wet dream = The niggers of New Orleans will fuck up a wet dream.

But an abbreviation is no different from any other word when it comes to pluralising, as far as I'm concerned.

• Moderators

Its not to do with being up for that nomination it was what someone posted in there saying I was the worst poster ever on here

Edit: Allstar all the way. Dangerously has long outstayed his welcome, but Allstar is one of the worst posters we've ever had here.

tbf Gatso did have better spelling and grammar than you.

its only racist when you call a actual person a black bastard.

So the chimp stuff isn't racist then.

At least play by your own rules sir.

The post you highlighted was Deathray saying I was being racist and I said I wasn't as i didn't call anyone person a black bastard. It isn't racist if you just written it like Loki just used the word nigger not racist until its about a person until then its just a word that's found in the dictionary

• Paid Members

Allstar, I'd advise possibly taking a break from posting in this thread and making allegations of racism mate. You're not doing yourself any favours here.

• Paid Members
This is the hate thread I got a lot of hate ill stay here. As you cant talk like this in any other thread thems the rules on the first page

You're walking a very fine line at the moment, the kind of line that leads straight to a banning. If you're not smart enough to help yourself then I have no sympathy for you.

• Paid Members

Because you've posted some absolutely idiotic garbage over the last 2 days. I don't care if you are black or if this is the hate thread, if you post moronic remarks such as:

what he was foreign and said his name was John the cunt pissed me off and also I can be racist as I like as im black its allowed

That offends me I'm not spastic or disabled

But I didn't say that I said Foreign John and black bastard isn't racist your simply calling someone whose black as being born out of wedlock. Calling someone a nigger or a paki is racist you must be white so you wouldn't know

Then your going to get a permanent ban.

Do you not see how you are completely out of order?

Archived