January Hate Thread

neil

BiffingtonClyro you are a cunt of the highest order you are not funny and your crack is shit. You can be the big man on here but cant even talk to a female.You come across like a greasy haired social retarded fuck up

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BiffingtonClyro you are a cunt of the highest order you are not funny and your crack is shit. You can be the big man on here but cant even talk to a female.You come across like a greasy haired social retarded fuck up

All true. You're doing my self confidence a lot of good. Please use some grammar in the future though, when you bring up my foibles.

All true. You're doing my self confidence a lot of good. Please use some grammar in the future though, when you bring up my foibles.

Dont be a dick then

Don't be a dick then.

Fixed.

total fucking cockend you need to sort you life out cos you will die a sad lonely man

Any tips on getting with the chicks? Where did you meet your missus?

Yeah talk to them and whats that got to do with you.

Its only derogatory if I use the slang words the words I used are in the dictionary. Also you cant be racist if your describing something as I said he was clearly foreign and he told me his name was John when I wanted to complain. Also black people can be racist you must listen to rap you are the toilet rapper after all

• Paid Members

That's bollocks. Black is in the dictionary and calling someone a black bastard is racist. You've seemingly deliberately crossed the line many times tonight, maybe you're drunk or something, I don't know. But you need go away and stop trolling.

But I didn't say that I said Foreign John and black bastard isn't racist your simply calling someone whose black as being born out of wedlock. Calling someone a nigger or a paki is racist you must be white so you wouldn't know

Archived