The Ultimate Fighter 17: 'Team Jones vs Team Sonnen'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah FOX own FX.

The only (admittedly petty) gripe I have with this FOX Sports 1 channel is the fight nights on there, like the Boston show in August, are going to get silly names-wise. We'll soon be seeing events called UFC on FOX Sports 1 1, UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 and so on. UFC on FOX Sports 1 11. See what I mean? Bit of a stupid complaint I know, but shit like that bugs me.

• Paid Members
Yeah FOX own FX.

The only (admittedly petty) gripe I have with this FOX Sports 1 channel is the fight nights on there, like the Boston show in August, are going to get silly names-wise. We'll soon be seeing events called UFC on FOX Sports 1 1, UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 and so on. UFC on FOX Sports 1 11. See what I mean? Bit of a stupid complaint I know, but shit like that bugs me.

It ain't a stupid complaint at all Wand. The UFC really should put their heads together and think up something creative for these new events.

• Paid Members

why does it even have to have a name at all? UFC Live: Fighter A vs. Fighter B. will do nicely. Actually i say bring back proper event names like Fully Loaded and Battle on the Bayou :thumbsup:

Gabriel Gonzaga's camp is filing a claim against the Travis Browne defeat...and rightfully so.

• Paid Members
Gabriel Gonzaga's camp is filing a claim against the Travis Browne defeat...and rightfully so.

Interesting, would it be ruled a no-contest if the athletic commission (I'm assuming that's who'll review it?) deem the elbows illegal?

Archived