The McMahon family on TV

JMarshFan

This year we have seen Vince McMahon appear on RAW on a semi-regular basis, Stephanie McMahon has also been shown alot at events and made an apprearence at RAW 1000. I have really enjoyed seeing them on tv and wish it was more regular. The good old days of the McMahon family running the "show" are long gone, but they bring something extra to the show and to stroylines!

I remember reading that the USA network love the McMahons to appear on RAW, and when wwe went back to the network in 2005 they wanted them to be on each week. This started off strong as they all appeared together for a couple of weeks, then slowly and slowly it was just Stephanie appearing on RAW, but after she got pregnant that stopped! Vince and Shane carried on then, in 2007 the McMahons breifly reunited for the Vinces death storyline (which was cancelled due to the benoit tragedy) and then the illegitemate son storyline which was ruined by steroid suspensions. Then in 2008 Shane and Stephanie had their little feud for control over RAW, which also seemed to just fade away.

Do you think we will ever see the McMahons back on RAW? Even if just Vince and Stephanie? I think it would be good for them if Stephanie was the GM of both RAW and SD, it gives the role some credibility and she is a hell of a talent infront of the camera.

Can you see the McMahon family being on TV again, and if so, what would you like to see them do?

I'm hoping they come back for the 20th anniversary of RAW in January!

• Paid Members

Vince will pop up now and then, Steph will show up once in a blue moon whenever a Triple H blood feud is floundering a bit. Can't see much more than that. Linda won't show up now unless she quits politics, which probably has a lot to do with why the rest of them haven't been on much.

I remember reading something that Vince doesn't really enjoy being on TV much anymore. I doubt we'll see Linda anytime soon after he senate run. Shane isn't affiliated with the company any more but i'm sure he could be brought back for an appearance. I'd guess when the kids are older Steph may be back on TV more. The Mcmahons=Ratings anyway.

I remember reading something that Vince doesn't really enjoy being on TV much anymore. I doubt we'll see Linda anytime soon after he senate run. Shane isn't affiliated with the company any more but i'm sure he could be brought back for an appearance. I'd guess when the kids are older Steph may be back on TV more. The Mcmahons=Ratings anyway.

Vince does his promo's right when football has a break, so he pops the biggest rating of the night. He did so the last 2 times at least.

They put so much stock in Shane, Steph and Vince, that you were made to believe they were important. I have no problem with them being on my screen over some personality vacuum struggling to remember their script. They're all entertaining for sure, even if that time could be used to elevate talent. I think SD in 03 was one of the best uses of the McMahons; there was enough stuff on the show that it didn't feel like they were suffocating things.

Archived