Wrestling Christmas Presents

scott_2k16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I thought The Wrestling had been available since 2007? Or is this another book?

2907? It's a good few years older than that, isn't it? Must be ten years old or more now. I still haven't read it.

Edit: NIFF, when did you get it?

I that about eighteen wrestling figures, boys. And the old Raw game for the original Xbox. Will it play on the 360?

Bought it last Friday.

My wrestling related presents from my lovely hubby were the WWE 13 xbox game as well as the DX: The Last Stand blu-ray :thumbsup:

I bought my brother a ticket for the TNA tour so we are off to the Glasgow show next month. It was hard trying not to mention it to him and last week he was talking about buying a couple for it, tense times indeed!! :confused::laugh:

I bought The Wrestling from Waterstones in around '99. It had Nagasaki on the cover and was a total revelation when I was 14. My Dad was floored with all my sudden knowledge of what a great bumper Les Kellet was. I'd read about it in FHM or Loaded or Sky or one of those you'd buy to get away with peering at knockers at school, which was an odd place to see it reviewed. I remember shitloads of people getting it years later when it was with the cheap range in HMV with the cartoon cover. It was as if it had been released all over again, I'll wager he sold loads more of those editions.

• Paid Members

I got Cena/Batista thumb wrestlers. They're fucking great. Batista's trunks say "The Animai", and they feel like they're made of that same weird sticky stuff as those alien egg things you used to get.

• Paid Members

I got Legends of Wrestlemania for the PS3 from my girlfriend. I know it's an older game. but I enjoyed it when I played it when it came out so I'm sure I'll enjoy it again. First wrestling related gift I've gotten since I was a kid apart from my cousin buying me a F4W/WOL subscription one year.

Archived