Wrestling Christmas Presents

scott_2k16

Me and my Partner brought our 3 year old son one of those wwe rumblers packs, with the rumble rig that transforms into a wrestling arena, a rumble ring (with weapons). amazing toys wish I had something like it when i was a kid but I had hasbros/galoobs as a kid. Our son bloody loves it!

Also brought a few old wrestling games like svr 2007, svr 2008 and also smackdown HCTP, mainly for our children but I've also had a bash along with them

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A present to ourselves, my wife has the Daniel Bryan "Yes" shirt and I have the "No" shirt. Brilliant. Also my brother bought us WWE 13. Good fun but bloody hard. Wrestling games got a lot more complicated since I last played them. I had one from c. 2002 on the PS2 which seemed much easier to pick up and play!

• Paid Members
I thought The Wrestling had been available since 2007? Or is this another book?

The copy I have is from 2007 but it was first published in 1996. I saw it in the Works and thought it was the same one mentioned on Pointless so treated myself.

I thought The Wrestling had been available since 2007? Or is this another book?

2907? It's a good few years older than that, isn't it? Must be ten years old or more now. I still haven't read it.

Edit: NIFF, when did you get it?

I that about eighteen wrestling figures, boys. And the old Raw game for the original Xbox. Will it play on the 360?

Archived