Remembering - RIP

DanFitch

• Paid Members

My mum got a Christmas card through the post the other day from my grandparents best friend Ray. Both of my grandparents have past away now but Ray and his wife Dorothy have always continued to send a card, even if though for the large part we've lost touch with them both over the years as they no longer live in the area. This year however mum opened up the card and started to well up, I took the card from her and had a read. It stated that Dorothy had died this past September, peacefully, after 56 years of marriage. If I'm totally honest I hadn't thought twice about old Ray or Dorothy in the past year or so but for some reason his card absolutely shattered me, maybe it was the whole "after 56 years of Marriage" line, I'm not entirely sure. RIP Dorothy, my thoughts are firmly with Ray this Christmas.

• Paid Members

Quite a few familiar faces from entertainment that deserve a mention including Jack Klugman, Sir Patrick Moore, Davy Jones. Childhood memories of watching their shows especially Quincy as that reminds me of my grandma.

Some pretty shocking deaths for me, thankfully no one close - though am sure thall be diffrent for many.So RIP to Mike Morris - he off of TV Am, Brian Woolnougn - the outstanding anchor of Sunday Supplement, Buddy Roberts - one less Freebird

Yeah Buddy Roberts :( I loved the original Freebirds. I guess in today's cookie cutter/go to FCW to learn to "wrestle" the WWE way & then learn your scripts from a Hollywood writer, Old Buddy Jack would not have stood a chance. Kind of says it all about what we have to endure on TV now. Oh & the wellness policy!!!

Some pretty shocking deaths for me, thankfully no one close - though am sure thall be diffrent for many.So RIP to Mike Morris - he off of TV Am, Brian Woolnougn - the outstanding anchor of Sunday Supplement, Buddy Roberts - one less Freebird

Yeah Buddy Roberts :( I loved the original Freebirds. I guess in today's cookie cutter/go to FCW to learn to "wrestle" the WWE way & then learn your scripts from a Hollywood writer, Old Buddy Jack would not have stood a chance. Kind of says it all about what we have to endure on TV now. Oh & the wellness policy!!!
You don't "need to endure" anything you silly tit. If you hate it so much stick to watching Britwres~

You don't "need to endure" anything you silly tit. If you hate it so much stick to watching Britwres~
Thanks for your input. Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

I'm jewish you racist.

I'm jewish you racist.
I'm a Jehovah's Witness. It's called sarcasm ;)

Archived