Triple X Wrestling - Feb 3rd - Coventry

Quentin

• Paid Members

YUSSSSS~!

That said, this will be a triple-header weekend with PCW (quadruple-header, if you include the extra Pro Wrestling EVE show on the afternoon of PCW Day 2), meaning I will probably be spending obscene amounts of time in various public houses and fast food joints over these 3 days. I may well die.

No start time for this, but an afternoon show would make for a pretty epic weekend :thumbsup: (if not tiring and expensive ;) )

PCW, EVE, AWW and XXX

Making this an afternoon show so fans could do both this and AWW would be great as they are pretty close and it wouldn't hurt either companies draw like it would if they ran head to head.

Also means you could talent share and split cost of trans for the talent.

• Paid Members
I don't think XXX would be afternoon show material...

The 2 shows they ran at Jumpin' Jaks were afternoon shows. Sort of. I seem to remember they had a 4pm-ish start time.

The original Clusterfuck match was one of the best TXW have ever run - just ridiculous amounts of fun. This time, I'm hoping for THE HENCHMEN, Grado, Anonimity, Jimmy Havoc and some skinny boy eXodus fodder.

I see Mandrews has been announced for AWW. He would normally be at TXW - I suppose the 2 venues are close enough for him (and potentially others) to pull double-duty if the two shows do indeed clash.

On a final point, can anyone remember who left the previous show as the Real World's Heavyweight Champion??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry for the absence! Our fantastic graphics man went and got engaged and we've come to far too start announcing matches with text only! Congratulations to Mr Corey Vandal are in order all round - for the engagement and for this slice of fried gold we're proud to announce for you!

431316_10151181400417511_1413496610_n.jpg

Triple X are back in the game. Stay tuned...

• Paid Members

Our third name has been added to the Clusterfuck match which already contains the worthy lineup of champion Zack Sabre Jr and Dave Mastiff...

486103_10151185628287511_334631903_n.jpg

Out of the incredible DragonPRO Academy in Newport, the fast-rising powerhouse Mike "Wild Boar" Hitchman has come a long way since his first appearance at Triple X Wrestling. Having experienced wrestling some of the best in the UK and Europe in a very short time, Wild Boar has impressed Triple X management enough to be one of the lucky ten competing for Zack Sabre Jr's gold on February 3rd

Already announced for this show is the superb tag team collision between The Hunters and The Dunnes - and we've had some chilling threats from The Damned Nation as well as rumblings that Professor Lex has made some DRASTIC alterations to the re-animated corpse of Chris Stone...

FACEBOOK GIMMICKS!

BUY OUR SHIT - ONLINE!

• Paid Members

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

:omg:

Clusterfuck2Majik_zps6641bf21.jpg

In light of the threats of The Damned Nation, Triple X Wrestling has taken the decision to minimize any possible disruptions, such as those experienced at our last event, and have reached an agreement with the individuals in this group. Gabriel Grey and Majik have agreed that there will be no outside interference in any match at February 3rd's event by the previously mentioned "Third Member" - on one condition. As such, Majik will now compete for the Triple X Wrestling Championship in Clusterfuck II

Archived