For those of you that have stopped watching RAW,

Stealingsilver

You said they should scrap the WWE title you mongoloid.

Yes the title, not the name.

Need I spell it out for you or do you understand yet?

You know the way they changed the WWF Title for Stone Cold's "Smokin' Skull" title. It was a different belt but the same name. Understand yet or do you need more help understanding the most simplest of concepts.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know the way they changed the WWF Title for Stone Cold's "Smokin' Skull" title. It was a different belt but the same name. Understand yet or do you need more help understanding the most simplest of concepts.

There's no point in explaining it, as you have 30 odd posts and no avatar, thus you will be treated with contempt by more established (and thus cooler) forum members. Your point (even if I do disagree with it) is plain to see though.

They aren't going to get rid of the Cena spinning belt deal anytime soon I fear.

There's no point in explaining it, as you have 30 odd posts and no avatar, thus you will be treated with contempt by more established (and thus cooler) forum members. Your point (even if I do disagree with it) is plain to see though.

I am pretty cool aren't I? :love:

They aren't going to get rid of the Cena spinning belt deal anytime soon I fear.

At least it works how I thought it did.

Cheers for clearing it up!

• Paid Members
I am pretty cool aren't I? :love:

Your sig is very cool. What/who is it? I assume it's something from Lucha?

On topic, Magnum hit nail on head for me. Once you get out of the routine of watching every week, it's very difficult to go back to that. Especially when you're not familiar or invested in the new faces. I mostly keep up with goings on by reading the Raw threads on here now. I'll tune in now and then and I'll always dip in when I know Rock, Brock, DX, Nash or someone like that will be there. But generally, if something doesn't instantly grab me there's usually something on another channel I'd rather be watching. I don't really have the patience anymore, especially now it's 3 hours.

Your sig is very cool. What/who is it? I assume it's something from Lucha?

Some drawing of L.A. Park I found on the interwebbynet. That being the original La Parka, not the second version, nor the Super Uncle, nor the really skinny son.

Archived