Counterfeit eBay wrestling autographs

REYREYFAN

Everyone listen up. I personally spoke to a wrestlers agent last week and the agent confirmed that there are 2 sellers on eBay peddling out fake autographs.

They are eBay sellers global.greatness, wwememorabiliashop, wwe-figuremania and donna-taboo. The last 3 are all the same person using different ID's.

I asked the agent to ask the wrestler about global.greatness, wwememorabiliashop, wwe-figuremania and donna-taboos autographs autographs, the agent confirmed these guys are known for basically purchasing WWE belts/figures and then signing them thereselves. One piece of evidence the agent has which he said he is using against these people is that the person with the 3 eBay accounts (wwememorabiliashop, wwe-figuremania and donna-taboo) is buying items from eBay under one ID such as a figure, then a week later they are appearing 'signed' by Undertaker for example on their other account. The agent knows this is true as the crook brought a belt off eBay unsigned with a stone missing in the belt, a week later the belt appeared multi-signed on eBay with the same stone missing supposedly signed by about 5 wrestlers. The description then said the belt was signed at events upto 12 months prior. Also, they sell multiples of the same item, such as multiple Undertaker Elite signed 20-0 figures. Everyone knows is hard to get 1 Undertaker autograph, let alone multiples. The proof pics they use also do not match. For example, when the 20-0 Undertaker figure was released they are using a proof photo from 12 months before the figure was even released.

The agent of the wrestler has removed listings of these sellers to do with this wrestler, and is gathering evidence for a cease/desist court case. So beware folks! If you have been stung, then its a real shame and I can see why. However, when these guys are selling 15+ signed belts a year by the same people, surely people are realising this is a little strange?!

• Paid Members

I've never understood why people buy pre-signed stuff anyway.

If you get something signed as a memento of meeting someone you look up to or admire thats one thing, but buying an item that you either have no proof of, or even with concrete proof a signature that wasn't done with you around, surely it defeats the object.

• Paid Members
I've never understood why people buy pre-signed stuff anyway.

If you get something signed as a memento of meeting someone you look up to or admire thats one thing, but buying an item that you either have no proof of, or even with concrete proof a signature that wasn't done with you around, surely it defeats the object.

This!

Archived