Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV

niff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Naomi is never allowed to wrestle another match as long as she lives, though. It was absolutely embarrassing.

What? Considering she's primarily a valet I thought she did pretty well for herself. She actually tried some innovative stuff, and is miles better than Kaitlyn. Her cross body was a bit shite, but overall good effort for her first singles match since NXT a couple of years back.

• Paid Members
. The bit where Reigns told the Mexicans that it was his table now was fantastic. Where did they find this guy? He's superb.

In case you didn't know (and I had to look it up to remind myself), he's Sika's son and Rosey's brother.

• Paid Members
Yeah, she was fucking awful. I read somewhere one of the most intelligent things I'd ever seen about wrestling. "Athleticism is a crutch" and it's fucking spot-on, especially in her case.

I get that she's not had much in-ring work to do and that they shouldn't have exposed her on such a big stage, and she was enthusiastic and that, but fucking hell.

. The bit where Reigns told the Mexicans that it was his table now was fantastic. Where did they find this guy? He's superb.

In case you didn't know (and I had to look it up to remind myself), he's Sika's son and Rosey's brother.

I wondered if he might be from that bloodline, actually. Really impressed with him.

Is doing fucking loads of split-legged jumps and basically tottering around like Bambi on ice what constitutes innovative stuff in the Divas division these days? She was dreadful.

Just the state of the Divas division, you have to grade them on a curve. She was good for a) what you would expect from essentially a non wrestler at this point and b) a Diva when the top contender is Kaitlyn.

• Paid Members
Yeah, she was fucking awful. I read somewhere one of the most intelligent things I'd ever seen about wrestling. "Athleticism is a crutch" and it's fucking spot-on, especially in her case.

Indeed. Back on NXT, she was like a female Shelton Benjamin in a dayglo outfit. Loads of jumping around, very little substance.

Unlike Kaitlyn, who is one of the most amazing women on the planet, and knows how to work a headlock.

• Moderators
Is doing fucking loads of split-legged jumps and basically tottering around like Bambi on ice what constitutes innovative stuff in the Divas division these days? She was dreadful.

Just the state of the Divas division, you have to grade them on a curve. She was good for a) what you would expect from essentially a non wrestler at this point and b) a Diva when the top contender is Kaitlyn.

No you don't. You grade someone on whether they are shit or not. I don't care if they are male, female or fucking hermaphrodite, if they are too shit to be on live tv/ppv then they are too shit to be on live tv/ppv.

First PPV I've watched in months, absolutely cracking. The Shield were fantastic, an amazing performance considering that was their first PPV experience. The bit where Reigns told the Mexicans that it was his table now was fantastic. Where did they find this guy? He's superb.

What I loved about that bit was when JBL followed it up saying "Thank god we're safe." and then they got right to work on wanting to use that table instead.

Only watched that TLC match on the show as I'm completely burnt out because of work, but I'm glad I did, because it was a shitload of fun, and it was great to hear a shit hot crowd as well.

Archived