Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV

niff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 6 man tag was brilliant. Like has already been said Roman Reigns claiming ownership of the table and Rollin's bump were great. I also loved the spot where Ambrose stamped Bryan's head into the chair. The little touches like Reigns keeping watch outside of the ring while the other two did Bryan over made the match stand out, everyone knew their role and played it perfectly.

Enjoyed the MizTV segment and 3MB deserve credit for going from goofy to serious so smoothly. Just a shame they ruined it later with the match. I don't know why Ricardo or Ryder didnt fill the third spot.

Don't care about AJ but I'm glad Dolph won. He has been great lately and deserves to hold onto the briefcase

• Paid Members

What I like about this group is how they carry themselves. When WWE or TNA puts a stable together, there's still a bit of a pussy nature to them even when they run in a pack. This lot are like when Hall, Nash and Hogan got together. Obviously not on that level, but in terms of their demeanor. They dont back down, they cut the ring in half when on the attack, they use their numbers to their advantage. They have the big man, they have the mouthy mental one, they have the athletic guy who takes the risks. They are a proper unit. I really hope WWE dont fuck this up.

Also, I love Ryback. There is something so unpredictable about him. That spear next to the ladders on the outside looked so reckless. He looked like a bloke in a fight just doing things to stay alive. There was nothing routine about him last night. Say what you want about him, but he works hard. Good job.

• Paid Members

Much like everyone else, I really enjoyed the show and loved the hell out of the 6 man TLC.

The main event was match of the night for me though. Incredible stuff in front of an amazing crowd, Ziggler's best performance ever and in a PPV main event victory to boot. Yeah, AJ got involved at the end, but they don't do swerve turns hardly ever now, so to get one that well executed and with that crowd reaction, it was the icing on the cake really.

This also means that finally things can move forward after a pretty dull last months worth of tv. Looking forward to Raw for the first time in a few weeks now.

I've only just got past the Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback match but that match was pretty damn good. There's a couple of niggles, the ladder to table spot was contrived and poorly executed and I thought Ambrose's selling, especially the ladder suplex bit, was pretty attrocious. In fact his selling of the suplex onto the ladder took me out of the match for a good couple of minutes to be honest. On a brighter note, how fucking good has Ryback become?

• Paid Members

Anyone who misspells the word Shield is a mong.

The PPV was great, and I echo the calling of the 6 man tag as one of the best matches of the year. The three men look like a proper, dangerous pack. Teamwork - I liked how they would haul people up when they were hurt - see the spear into the barrier and then how the two remaining went over and hauled Rollins (I think) up. DZ winning was great, and Sin Cara once again looked good - his bump was pretty brutal.

All in all a good PPV. Why the fuck was Naomi wrestling Eve? Has Kaitlyn pissed someone off or something.

The Slim Jim commercial was awful.

• Paid Members

I just watched that 6 man and I am buzzing! Probably one of my favorite matches ever. All 6 men played their parts perfectly, it had some great spots but more than anything else it's what they did inbetween the spots (and the spots were a lot less contrived and more brutal that we're used to), every guy had their own personality and brought something unique to the match, The Shield are a brilliant team who seem like a genuine force but each has enough personality so that they don't all blend together and the match just told an amazing story.

Also Ryback is bloody ace, they need to build the company around this guy.

So, the main event, seemed like they were calling audibles a hell of a lot, was Cena out of it or something? I'm assuming that was the reason, what with his massive cut and all, because they really seemed to be struggling with what do next.

So, the main event, seemed like they were calling audibles a hell of a lot, was Cena out of it or something? I'm assuming that was the reason, what with his massive cut and all, because they really seemed to be struggling with what do next.

I noticed Cena talking to the ref an awful lot. I thought it was to do with timekeeping because the six-man had gone long and they were in a panic about the main event, but then I thought it was just because of his eye and talking about having a timeout to fix it.

I thought Ambrose's selling, especially the ladder suplex bit, was pretty attrocious. In fact his selling of the suplex onto the ladder took me out of the match for a good couple of minutes to be honest.

Disagree. Ambrose's selling was amazing. His bump from Kane's top rope clothesline was great - it looked like he was dead.

I don't usually watch WWE shows, but that six man was brilliant, dramatic and hugely exciting. WWE has something interesting with both Ryback and the Shield.

Ambrose's suplex face was definitely the worst part of the match. Reigns selling strikes looked weird as well, he's not been at it long has he? But none of that stopped the match being absolutely excellent. It had a really different feel to it than most matches, definitely stood out.

Dirty Edit: Is Rollins alright?

WWE has something interesting with both Ryback and the Shield.

Don't they just? I especially loved the fact that despite losing, Ryback is still unstoppable. The Shield were smart enough to get him just far enough away from the ring so he couldn't break up the pin. Otherwise he just got up from everything and probably would've carried on clubbing everything that moved.

Archived