Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV

niff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Na fuck that talk. Dolph needs the win tonight, wwe's in desperate need for another legit 'top guy' and they need to pull the trigger on someone sometime.

Really looking forward to this PPV and wonder what kind of shenanigans we're in for. The six man tag is one of the most intriguing looking matches of the year. There will be shenanigans.

Anyone know of a decent, you know, stream?

• Paid Members

That was a mighty fine PPV. The six man tag team match might be my favourite match all year. Loved every minute of it. The booking of the Shield was as good as any good in the last decade. They looked super strong. Ryback keep coming back after the beating he took kept him looking like a monster as well. It was a perfectly booked match. The main event was great as well, but nothing was topping the six man for me. The show was paced brilliantly as well.

Might be a record for least amount of babyfaces going over.

That was a cracking PPV and no mistake. Every match on the card ranged from perfectly fine to bloody fantastic, the 3 big matches(Sheamus/Big Show, Dolph/Ziggler and the 6-man TLC) were all spot on and had me on the edge of my seat. Even the undercard matches were great and yes i'm including the diva's match in that so I say bravo to WWE for ending their PPV year with a bang.

Fantastic PPV, enjoyed every match and it had a good flow to it. The Shield vs. Hell No/Ryback is my favourite match of the year, just perfectly done and at no point boring.

Winners were largely predictable (got a decent win off betting on it), but the matches were good enough for it not to be an annoyance.

Picture of R-Truth's knee after his match:

*Warning* Pretty graphic image

Excellent finish to the PPV year for them. Hot crowd and pretty much all the matches kept me interested. The 6 man tag was absolutely brilliant and a fantastic Plan B after Punk got injured. It's the kind of opportunity taken with both hands that makes you really hope they stick with their big plans for The Shield, either as a unit or seperately because they really proved themselves in their first match. Ryback still remained a monster, and Kane and Bryan can handle being on a losing side with their popularity. Dolph seems to finally be going somewhere, as long as AJ doesn't steal all the focus. For another month, Sheamus and Show proved they were the program that most groaned at the prospect of and were pleasantly surprised at.

It's astonishing how a roster with Ambrose, Punk, Bryan, Dolph, Cesaro, PTP, Sandow, Rhodes and others (with the likes of Rock, Brock, Taker and Trips on the bench for big shows) can have some excellent showings like this, and then very meh showings other nights.

Also, AJ bending over and sticking her bottom out a bit for the 'You can't see me' :rolleyes:

Archived