Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV

niff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Brilliant. Reinforces my point about "TLC match" never really being a thing. Every one ever before tonight has just been a ladder match, tonight is just no-DQ.

Paddy Power offering the following odds:

Dolph Ziggler 2/9; John Cena 11/4

Interesting small print for the Dolph/Cena match

"Should the stipulation of this match be altered, such as the replacement of the briefcase with a Title belt, all bets will stand once the match remains Dolph Ziggler v John Cena"

Sooooo.... If Dolph cashes in after Big Show vs Seamus so as to avoid the money in the bank being on the line in the ladder match.... Vince dances down to the ring and convinces Vickie it would be a great idea to have the WHT on the line in the main event. Sounds plausable enough.

• Paid Members
Sooooo.... If Dolph cashes in after Big Show vs Seamus so as to avoid the money in the bank being on the line in the ladder match.... Vince dances down to the ring and convinces Vickie it would be a great idea to have the WHT on the line in the main event. Sounds plausable enough.

That would be fucking horrible if the net result was Cena winning the WcW World title. It would make Ziggler even more of a tool than he is now.

I'll be honest, I hadn't even thought of Cena winning the belt as an option. I thought Dolph would cash in to avoid Cena, but not considered them changing it to a World Title match with Cena going over. Now I think I'll be disappointed if that doesn't happen. What an awesome turn of events for a B-show.

Cena beating Ziggler for the World title tonight would be delicious. I reckon it'd trump the end of Extreme Rules, and possibly the WrestleMania opener.

Especially if he does it all with that big shit eating grin that he gave The Rock during their entire feud. Oh, and throw in a celebration with the 'We Hate Cena' brigade, and watch the internet explode in the morning.

Haha, yeah. I've great expectations for this show actually, and I don't really know why.

I mentioned this in the chat thread but I had a sense we'd have something to talk about in the morning about the show, mainly because last year's was so great. Now, nothing can live up to the prospect of Cena winning the World Title. Bugger.

Na fuck that talk. Dolph needs the win tonight, wwe's in desperate need for another legit 'top guy' and they need to pull the trigger on someone sometime.

Really looking forward to this PPV and wonder what kind of shenanigans we're in for. The six man tag is one of the most intriguing looking matches of the year. There will be shenanigans.

Archived