UKFF Census 2012

Loki

Age, Fitness, Marital Status  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slightly stymied by only being allowed 3 questions, but what the fuck. Be interested to see the demographic of UKFFers in 2012. Are we all getting old together, or is the forum still young and enthusiastic? Are all wrestling fans sad, lonely fatties or married adonises?

It's all anonymous, so be interesting to see the results.

• Paid Members

I had to put Booger for the fitness question, but i'm in smug mode this week having hit the 2 stone lost mark (in 12 weeks). Have got better fitness/strength as well due to regular gym programme. If you saw me in the street though, you'd still throw stones at me, snigger, and call me fatty bum-bum. CM Punk I am not.

Early next year i'll be asking you lot for advice on suppliments and stuff, to start getting a bit better cosmetic shape, so I can go from single to ready-to-mingle.

• Paid Members

I didn't know how to answer the fitness/weight one. I went for average, but I don't look like CM Punk. I do need to hit the gym or something as I have put on some relationship weight in the last few months. I was down from, at my fattest, 21 stone back when to about 15 stone earlier in the year. I'd imagine I'm about 16 stone now, though. Which probably sounds pretty fat. But I promise, I'm not. I mean, I'm a bit fat. Not huge.

Living with Mumzie and being in a relationship aren't mutually exclusive...

It was really just an option for Baz, but if it applies to you, you'll know it.

Archived