Pro Wrestling : VICTORY presents "Rise Or Die Trying"

riverdaleallstars

V_logo_drybrush_by_jammer909.jpg

PRO WRESTLING : VICTORY

Launches 22nd & 23rd March 2013 with

RISE OR DIE TRYING

County Cricket Ground

Abington Avenue, Northampton, NN1 4PR

Featuring a three round tournament to crown the inaugural VICTORY Champion.

Headliner match for Night One is an 8 man elimination match, headline match for Night Two is a 4 man ladder match for the title.

Both events are being filmed for reallyawesome.tv - The UK's first multimedia dedicated online TV channel.

In 2013 Pro Wrestling : VICTORY will launch in our home town of Northampton, England at the Northampton County Cricket Grounds - Old Speckled Hen Lounge! With 15 people entering our title tournament to crown the inaugural PW:V Champion! Featuring unanimously the top stars in the UK Independent Wrestling Scene and some hot up and coming stars, PW:V is a great night out for families and die hard wrestling fans alike.

Building an intimate but professional atmosphere that all can enjoy, Pro Wrestling : VICTORY plan to bring you the greatest product in UK Wrestling at the best value for money - All of our events are filmed and will be distributed for FREE online via reallyawesome.tv - The UK's first multimedia dedicated online TV channel.

Pre show : 5.30pm

Main show : 7.00pm

TICKET PRICE (Sale date 04/01/13)

• Paid Members
V_logo_drybrush_by_jammer909.jpg

PRO WRESTLING : VICTORY

Launches 22nd & 23rd March 2013 with

RISE OR DIE TRYING

County Cricket Ground

Abington Avenue, Northampton, NN1 4PR

Featuring a three round tournament to crown the inaugural VICTORY Champion.

Headliner match for Night One is an 8 man elimination match, headline match for Night Two is a 4 man ladder match for the title.

Both events are being filmed for reallyawesome.tv - The UK's first multimedia dedicated online TV channel.

In 2013 Pro Wrestling : VICTORY will launch in our home town of Northampton, England at the Northampton County Cricket Grounds - Old Speckled Hen Lounge! With 15 people entering our title tournament to crown the inaugural PW:V Champion! Featuring unanimously the top stars in the UK Independent Wrestling Scene and some hot up and coming stars, PW:V is a great night out for families and die hard wrestling fans alike.

Building an intimate but professional atmosphere that all can enjoy, Pro Wrestling : VICTORY plan to bring you the greatest product in UK Wrestling at the best value for money - All of our events are filmed and will be distributed for FREE online via reallyawesome.tv - The UK's first multimedia dedicated online TV channel.

Pre show : 5.30pm

Main show : 7.00pm

TICKET PRICE (Sale date 04/01/13)

Pro Wrestling Victory is SOUTHSIDE[/size]

Is this supposed to be somesort of put down?

Southside are one of the top promoters in the UK at the moment, if we could do what they, PCW, RevPro, Progress or any of the other fine promoters do in our own unique way while sharing what is quite obviously the best talent in the country, I don't know what the problem is?

I've also moved the announcement of our next talent forward to MONDAY! Along with the first two matches of the draw!

Southside are one of the top promoters in the UK at the moment, if we could do what they, PCW, RevPro, Progress or any of the other fine promoters do in our own unique way while sharing what is quite obviously the best talent in the country, I don't know what the problem is?

I've also moved the announcement of our next talent forward to MONDAY! Along with the first two matches of the draw!

No

No Problem

Why?

• Paid Members

No

No Problem

Why?

I

No

No Problem

Why?

I

• 2 months later...

Archived