Bloody Brilliant Badass Film Title Themes!

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Other than Terminator and Robocop which are incredible and have been with me my whole life but have been mentioned already, these are my faves

- I was walking down the street listening to this the other day and I felt invincible! fucking brilliant song!

-Basil Poledouris_ so epic.

Something a bit different but soo awesome -

Another Danny Elfman one -

- sends chills down my spine, the best musical representation of a Superhero after John Williams' Superman.

Great thread, me and my brother were lamenting the death of memorable iconic movie themes very recently.

• Paid Members
Bear in mind I am the one UKFFer that loves the song Skyfall.

Nah, add me to that Brownie. Good theme, the intro sequence was fucking ace too.

. Giorgio Moroder at his very best, plus perhaps the greatest tag team of all-time nabbed it as well.

The Italians are pretty good at this sort of thing, aren't they?

• Paid Members
Alan Silvestri's "Back to the Future" theme

Possibly the best-known film theme not written by someone named John Williams, and it fits the films perfectly. Even holds its own in the face of TWO quality Huey Lewis and the News songs from the first film.

And another.

This is the best music thread we've ever had on here. So much good music.

We've already had a lot of Morricone but I need to add

from Once Upon A Time In The West. It might not be the title theme (which is also excellent) but it's just such a haunting piece and fits that opening scene perfectly.

I'm also surprised we not had any Goblin yet. Particular favourites are

and the main theme from Argento's cut of

• Paid Members

I know John Williams is a little obvious for this thread, but fuck it, the Jurrasic Park theme is so bloody good I'm putting it here.

It's all about the

scene, surely one of the greatest moments in cinema history.

Perfect direction, perfect acting, great CGI that still holds up, and the perfect music. It never fails to give me goosbumps.

Archived