RevPro Presents: NO HOLDS BARRED 10/2/13, Sittingbourne

Andy

NHB4.jpg

Tickets On Sale NOW from: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

The Next contest signed for Revolution Pro Wrestling return to Sittingbourne on Sunday February 10th is sure to be one that gets wrestling fans up and down the country talking as finally one of the most requested matches in recent years will take place as MK McKinnan will go one on one with Zack Sabre Jr!

RevPro matchmakers have dubbed the contest a proving grounds match, for the young McKinnan who came into RPW with a lot of steam behind him at Octobers Uprising Weekender. Many people suggest that despite impressive displays and a huge victory over Rockstar Spud at December

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This match has probably swung it for me, I am sure spud vs marty will be an entertaining brawl/spectacle but after my disapointment at recent Rev Pro shows outside of Summer Sizzler that one match was not enough for me to make the trip but add Haskins vs Ligero and Zack vs MK on top and providing nothing else comes up I would feel like a fool just sitting at home when I could be at this. Especially when I know I will be missing the next 2 Rev Pro shows due to the clashes with Progress.

And that's two front row tickets ordered for this bad boy.

Thank you so much Andy and the RevPro team for booking Zack vs MK. I've definitely been shouting this match-up idea for the past six months and I think RevPro is one of the better promotions to be able to book this match and have it live up to it's potential. Zack is a God in Sittingbourne and I have never seen him have anything not above a good to great match there. Zack and MK's styles look to mesh perfectly and their brief flurry in a tag match in SWE (

) more than makes me eager for this match up. Zack, Marty, Dar & MK are some of the most incredibly talented young wrestlers in England right now and a combination of any of the 4 of them right now could be a UK MOTYC. This really is a proving ground for MK as he has the opportunity to show what he can really do outside of FCP. His recent SWE match against Haskins showed that he's not a one promotion wonder.

Spud vs Marty was one of the best UK feuds of 2012 and while they only had the one match, that was one intense heated brawl that more than wet the appetite for the rematch. With British Bootcamp currently on-going right now, the ramifications of that show could be huge and more than felt in Sittingbourne. How crazy would it be if these two faced each other in Wembly and then two weeks later one of them has a send-off in Sittingbourne as a result? Haskins/Ligero should also be a fantastic match, they had a really great match for SWE so hopefully with the face/heel dynamic more defined here they can take the match up a few notches.

I do wonder who Ego is going to face, and I hope Walter/Mastiff gets announced shortly. I'm getting a sinking feeling it's being reserved for March which will infuriate me to no end!

I'm hoping for Mastiff vs Walter too since Mastiff made the challenge on the last show.

There's not an obvious number 1 contender for the tag team titles, as Hooligans, Riots and Hunters all trading wins or lost to Ego recently. But at the same time any of those teams against Ego would be good on this show.

Heard a lot about Ospreay, including that he was involved in a fantastic match against Mark Andrews for Progress, but am yet to see him live so I'm very happy with this announcement. Crazy that this show is only three Sundays away and it still feels like there's more to the card with two more people to be announced in the heavyweight four-way and you'd think an Ego Tag Title defense.

This show is belonging to the junior heavyweights right now with Scurll/Spud, Zack/MK, Haskins/Ligero and now Dar/Ospreay and that is by no means a bad thing.

Archived