Need someone to record Eastenders & Coronation Street for me!

Hay guys,

As you may or may not of figured out from my kangaroo avatar, I recently moved to Melbourne about a year.

For the since getting out here my dear parents are coming over. There's just one problem, my mother cannot under any circumstances miss out of the Eastenders / Coronation Street episodes, including the Christmas specials!

I'm looking for a kind soul who might be willing (for a fee of course) to record and digitally send me all the episodes of Eastenders & Coronation Street on the weeks run up to the Christmas specials. Ideally in a PS3 or ipad friendly format.

Anyone reckon they can help me out? It's a long shot but worth a go!

Sorry mate, I'm unable to record. But could you not torrent them?

The first site I've tried seems to have the omnibus episodes of Eastenders and Coronation Street uploaded weekly.

My last experience of torrents did not go well. And despite being a digital marketing professional... I'm fucking pig shit thick when it comes to these things!

• Paid Members

Have an experimental try with one of those links when you get a free moment and see how it goes. If you have a better experience this time (and you ought to, as it's no more complicated than clicking a link and these things won't have anything squirreled away in them) you'll at least have the reassurance that you can get them yourself if need be.

Have an experimental try with one of those links when you get a free moment and see how it goes. If you have a better experience this time (and you ought to, as it's no more complicated than clicking a link and these things won't have anything squirreled away in them) you'll at least have the reassurance that you can get them yourself if need be.

Thanks for your advice. Another former has come forward to... So hopefully my mum can enjoy Eastenders on the other side of the planet. Cheers!

Can you not try BBC Iplayer and ITV Net Player and Use an IP address hider incase of country restrictions?

Can you not try BBC Iplayer and ITV Net Player and Use an IP address hider incase of country restrictions?

That's probably the easiest way. I use ExpatShield on my laptop at the moment so I can watch the cricket highlights when I get home from work or whenever I want to watch something from Iplayer or 4OD. There are numerous other bits of software you can get which all do the same thing and will assign a UK IP address so you can watch those shows without a problem.

Archived