Favourite Female Wrestlers on the British Scene?

robbo9292

Kay Lee Ray and Nikki Storm are Scotlands 2 best. April Davids has kicked into another gear recently, and before Jenny Sjoden was injured she was one of the best technical wrestlers I have seen live. A match between any two of the four of them could compare with all but the very best of british Wrestling. Rhia O'Reilly isn't far from joining that level. Haven't seen Saraya live so can't judge, but anything I have seen on DVD hasn't blown me away.

Kay Lee Ray and Nikki Storm are Scotlands 2 best. April Davids has kicked into another gear recently, and before Jenny Sjoden was injured she was one of the best technical wrestlers I have seen live. A match between any two of the four of them could compare with all but the very best of british Wrestling. Rhia O'Reilly isn't far from joining that level. Haven't seen Saraya live so can't judge, but anything I have seen on DVD hasn't blown me away.

Really don't 'get' Rhia O Reilly. I think there are far better girls than her on the British scene to be honest.

Nikki Storm, Carmel and Kay Lee Ray are definitely Scotland's best in my opinion but would have to say Saraya is Britain's best.

WAW/Bellatrix's Destiny and Liberty are very good too and Penelope is really good for someone with less than 2 years experience.

Biased i know but Saraya is still the best, does not work in the UK much now but in American and Canada she is mega over and Shimmer champ says it all. Some great ladies talent around at the moment, Destiny the modern day Klondyke Kate should be booked everywhere imo, Erin Angel, classy worker, Nikki Storm great future imo, Only see Viper once but see star quality in her, Scotland has a wealth of ladies atm. As been said Liberty and Penelope could wrestle anywhere and not be out of place, so yea alls good in the UK, With the old timer still out in front imo but i would say that would'nt i. :D

• Paid Members
Biased i know but Saraya is still the best, does not work in the UK much now but in American and Canada she is mega over and Shimmer champ says it all. Some great ladies talent around at the moment, Destiny the modern day Klondyke Kate should be booked everywhere imo, Erin Angel, classy worker, Nikki Storm great future imo, Only see Viper once but see star quality in her, Scotland has a wealth of ladies atm. As been said Liberty and Penelope could wrestle anywhere and not be out of place, so yea alls good in the UK, With the old timer still out in front imo but i would say that would'nt i. :D

Didn't know you rated Saraya ;)

Have to say that Penelope debuted for Southside this past Saturday and looked good :)

Archived