What Are The Top 1PW Matches?

Ez Money

• Paid Members
Really? He's renowned as one of the biggest idiots in wrestling history, it's not that hard to believe.

This is true, IIRC he was given more than one chance with them as well, so can only blame himself for having a bad attitude. I believe he's working on some sort of wrestling promotion involving cats now isn't he?

That's what I meant when said 'can't believe he messed it up' like I would say about any person who had the chance with WWE and was an idiot.

Kris Travis v Kevin Thorne in Liverpool was the one for me that I saw in the flesh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I bought a DVD from Cash Generation a few years ago and there was a Geordie play-by-play commentator with no storytelling ability who just reacted. When they'd do a move he say stuff like "get out", "did you see THAT!", "lad a live ow" and "WOR JACKIE!" Who the fuck was he?

EDIT: I bet he fucking posts on here.

1PW Fight Club Reloaded

Apr 19th 2008 Keith Myatt def. Jack Russell

Me & my son had the "Pleasure" of watching this one. I have often wondered why you don't get more overweight & undertrained blokes with no business in the ring, Dressing up like dogs?

This is one that is burnt into my memory for ever!! No way of ever unseeing this little beaut!

• Paid Members
The 2 matches already mentioned Travis vs Thorne and Nigel vs Lionheart from Liverpool were really good.

Not sure where the LDRS vs Pac and Haskins match would be available, I think they put the DVD out but I imagine not many people had it.

It was never released on DVD. The event was available to download on a pay-per-match style website though, I forget which one.

Archived