What Are The Top 1PW Matches?

Ez Money

• Paid Members
I don't think the one your thinking of was a match spud was cutting a promo was attacked by abyss. Was either the second night of no turning back, or the second night of all or nothing 2006. Or both can't remember.

Abyss attacked and brutalized all the BritWres guys after the six-man tag at A Cruel Twist Of Fate, including Spud. I believe the one everyone remembers as the "biggest Black Hole Slam EVA!1" was the one administered after the Spud/Skipper match on NTB Night 1. Abyss and Spud of course had a match on AON Night 2, you can guess how that went. Abyss also delivered a Black Hole Slam to Spud at the end of Spud/SJK at KYE Night 1.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Spud vs SJK at Fight Club 2 was pretty entertaining at the time live as was Teddy Hart vs Pac.

Teddy v Pac was also wicked , I only saw this the other week and truly can't believe that Teddy messed up WWE as he is a hell of a talent !
Really? He's renowned as one of the biggest idiots in wrestling history, it's not that hard to believe.

• Paid Members

Really? He's renowned as one of the biggest idiots in wrestling history, it's not that hard to believe.

This is true, IIRC he was given more than one chance with them as well, so can only blame himself for having a bad attitude. I believe he's working on some sort of wrestling promotion involving cats now isn't he?

• Paid Members
4th Anniversary show - Davey Richards vs Rob Van Dam! I very nearly got taken out when the action spilled over the barrier! Great stiff and probably my stand alond favourite from 1PW's days.

I nearly went to that show, but I assumed something would fuck up or one of them wouldn't turn up. Remarkably, I didn't stick to my principles and went to A New Divide.

Spud vs SJK at Fight Club 2 was pretty entertaining at the time live as was Teddy Hart vs Pac.

Teddy v Pac was also wicked , I only saw this the other week and truly can't believe that Teddy messed up WWE as he is a hell of a talent !

He's an absolute fuckwit and one of the worst wrestler on the face of the planet. The only interesting thing about him is his cats.

I'll always remember that interview where he was genuinely puzzled about not being recognised as the greatest considering he does 'every fucking move there is' or something :laugh:

• Paid Members
4th Anniversary show - Davey Richards vs Rob Van Dam! I very nearly got taken out when the action spilled over the barrier! Great stiff and probably my stand alond favourite from 1PW's days.

bDSC_0330-web.jpg

Smile! :thumbsup:

Archived