CM Punk out injuried

martinQblank

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Snake Plissken - Spoilers mate.

Twinn - That'd be mad if the WHC was defended in the main event, I don't think it has headlined an event since Undertaker and Kane were feuding in 2010. It would be a pleasant change though definitely. And to think, that title used to headline Wrestlemania.

Whoops. Noted & fixed.

Snake Plissken - Spoilers mate.

Twinn - That'd be mad if the WHC was defended in the main event, I don't think it has headlined an event since Undertaker and Kane were feuding in 2010. It would be a pleasant change though definitely. And to think, that title used to headline Wrestlemania.

Whoops. Noted & fixed.

I'm confused. What spoiler did you supposively post? From what I saw you didn't.

From WWE.com

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon has released a statement through his office, speaking to the developing situation surrounding the WWE TLC pay-per-view. Because of the previously reported knee injury to WWE Champion CM Punk , suffered this past Monday night on Raw), Punk is unable to compete at WWE TLC against Ryback Sunday, Dec. 16.

In the statement, Mr. McMahon also announced that a Six-Man Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match has been added to the pay-per-view, in which Ryback will team up with WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No to battle The Shield. Furthermore, for the first time ever, the winner of this TLC Match will be determined via pinfall or submission.

The Sheild will Main Event TLC~

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived