CM Punk out injuried

martinQblank

I can't stress how much I want them to keep him on TV in a wheelchair. I bloody love heels in wheelchairs.

They should have him swanning about, whilst the announcers/other wrestlers put a 'wink wink nudge nudge', he's faking it you know spin on it. Hell, have a dodgy doctor come out and read out his diagnosis.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be an absolute blessing. Punk can skank his way out of defending his title this way and they can start building his match vs The Rock early, they don't have to struggle to find a way of having Ryback lose again on PPV whilst still keeping his heat and it gives us a chance to see all three of The Shield in action. It might have lost it's main event and perhaps the main reason to buy it, but it's only a B-PPV that nobody cares much about anyway.

I believe the lack of CM Punk almost elevates The Shield via default up into the main event ranks as being the focus of Raw and in the ring with some of the biggest stars of the minute, which is great. Kind of strange that the main event of Hell in a Cell had to be changed with Cena's injury and two months later it is happening with Punk. I can't remember anything like this happening in such quick succession for a long time...or ever. It's certainly keeping WWE on their toes and the fact that Ryback and The Shield matter in as little as two months is a testament to WWE's ability make someone.

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Except they'll probably Job the Shield out to Ryback at the PPV and kill any kind of momentum they are building.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
I can't stress how much I want them to keep him on TV in a wheelchair. I bloody love heels in wheelchairs.

They should have him swanning about, whilst the announcers/other wrestlers put a 'wink wink nudge nudge', he's faking it you know spin on it. Hell, have a dodgy doctor come out and read out his diagnosis.

A million times this. Heyman wheeling Punk about telling him how great he is with fake doctors and physios everywhere would be gold. Especially if they build to a segment where there's about twenty stooges in the ring with Heyman, then the Rock comes out and decks every one of them. They've gotta have at least one mental Attitude Era segment before the Rumble, surely.

I wonder what will Main Event the show now. I'd love to see Big Show Vs Sheamus headline the show to restore our faith back into the World Heavyweight Championship. Plus I don't want to see Cena main event another PPV which isn't a title match. Plus I really wouldn't want to see a six man tag close the show. As it would be similar to how Vengeance 2006 felt like an episode of RAW when it finished

Snake Plissken - Spoilers mate.

Twinn - That'd be mad if the WHC was defended in the main event, I don't think it has headlined an event since Undertaker and Kane were feuding in 2010. It would be a pleasant change though definitely. And to think, that title used to headline Wrestlemania.

• Paid Members

A million times this. Heyman wheeling Punk about telling him how great he is with fake doctors and physios everywhere would be gold. Especially if they build to a segment where there's about twenty stooges in the ring with Heyman, then the Rock comes out and decks every one of them. They've gotta have at least one mental Attitude Era segment before the Rumble, surely.

This would be brilliant. The last wheelchair heel we had in wrestling was Ric Flair in TNA and that was fantastic. They always are. Punk and Heyman would be perfect for it as well. This has made sure that I will be watching Raw next week just in case.

• Paid Members
When was the last time the WWE Champion didn't wrestle on a PPV? Not including brand-specific PPVs when the WWE Champion isn't on that brand.

As a complete guess, No Way Out '98?

savio-vega.jpg

I really want them to do wheelchair Punk now. I loved it when Ryback kicked that wheelchair over a few months ago. Was somebody even in it? Was it even a wheelchair? I remember something like that looking brill anyway. Wheelchair heels are 100% ace.

EDIT: Now I remember, it was that bike Hunico used to ride around on with his mate. It was still class though.

• Paid Members

I don't remember a wheelchair, wasn't it when he threw that sofa out the ring?

But yes, if they don't bring out Punk in a wheelchair complaining and whining about how unsafe Ryback is then they have missed a big opportunity.

Archived