Wrestlemania 29 Card

Ant

It's that time of year again . . . . or at least it was, back when booking was much more stable, and Vince and his inner circle would decide the matches they would go for at Wrestlemania.

I'm sure talks of this nature still take place, but even with the best of intentions things will undoubtedly change. That said it's still a kinda worthwhile exercise trying to predict what will eventually happen in the Spring.

My guesswork is below, would like to hear your thoughts on my suggestions, and of course your fantasy booking/predictions.

Undertaker v CM Punk (Iron Man)

The Rock v Brock Lesnar (Best of 3 Falls)

Ryback v HHH (Falls Count Anywhere)

Sheamus v Dolph Ziggler

John Cena v Antonio Cesaro

Miz v Big Show (No DQ)

Kofi Kingston v Wade Barratt

Kane & Daniel Bryan v The Shield

Randy Orton v Damien Sandow

Mark Henry v Alberto Del Rio

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara v Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel v The Uso's v The Prime Time Players (Ladder Elimination)

• Paid Members

Ladder Elimination, Iron man, 2 out 3 falls, falls count anywhere, No DQ

We would be there all month plus far to many gimmicks.

I'd expect some decent "big" matches and some filler matches and a lot on the entertainment side again.

John Cena v Antonio Cesaro

???????????????????

Where did u pluck that out of? a bit random aint it, no way Cesaro will be put in that sort of spot in just 4 months time

An Ironman match and 2 out of 3 falls, between them that will take at least 2 hours if not more, an elimination ladder match? what an earth is that, how would that work?

This seems like an 8 year olds idea of a potential card

• Paid Members
We all know the 4 main matches are going to be this.

The Rock Vs John Cena Part 2

HHH Vs Brock Lesnar Part 2

CM Punk Vs Undertaker

Ryback Vs Big Show

I must have missed this announcement that clearly you and you alone were privy to.

• Paid Members
Meltzer has basically as of now it is going to be them matches, it might change before hand, we will soon see Gladstone, just using common sense, would like to hear what you think will happen.

Do you just copy all of the information in your posts straight from Meltzer, Boydy? Why didn't you just sign up under his name and have done with it?

I still don't think Punk will face The Undertaker. I think it would be a massive step down after the last four Wrestlemanias. With those, there was a chance he might lose. With Punk, no-one in their right mind would believe he has a shot.

Archived