IPW:UK "Caged Warfare" Saturday December 1st 2012

Daniel Edler

405039_10152259359590106_939392859_n.jpg

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/events/2012/12/01/caged-warfare-2012

- IPW:UK are entering into our 9th year and we're bringing the best of British wrestling back to our home venue of The White Oak Leisure Centre, in Swanley, Kent!

In our main event, we see Steel Cage Matches return to Swanley, as Ashley Reed and Paul Robinson put a close to their epic feud lasting the entire length of IPW:UK's 8 year history!

Plus, Zack Sabre Jr returns to IPW:UK to take on the hot property Scotsman Noam Dar! Still without a victory in IPW:UK, Dar needs to get a win (and soon!) or face being left off of future cards! And see Lionheart for one final time as he looks to go out on a high as a part of his retirement tour!

It's a shame this show clashes with SWE as Zack/Noam and Ego vs Lionheart/Wild look absolute belters and two matches I would have gone out of my way to see.

Best of luck with the show, I may even pick up the DVD if Zack/Noam ends up as good as their first encounter. Those two should be destined to be eternal rivals as they have the potential to compliment each other extraordinarily and bring out the absolute best in themselves and the other.

It's a shame this show clashes with SWE as Zack/Noam and Ego vs Lionheart/Wild look absolute belters and two matches I would have gone out of my way to see.

I'm same as Coby, would have liked to have gone to this but unfortunately clashes with another event we are already going to for Southside.

It's a shame so many good British shows happen on the same date so often, when I imagine there are weekends in the year when there are no wrestling shows at all and the talent and fans would be looking for a show to be on / go to.

Having managed to do Southside on the Friday night, I chose to head to IPW for this before Revolution on Sunday. IPW now seems to be a very dis-organised place to be associated with, late starts and rumours of them still trying to cobble together the cage just a few minutes before doors were due to be opened. Cage match was good without setting the world on fire. Paul Robinson had a much better match than this last week at Progress and it seems all the fire between him and Reed has kind of fizzled out after SO MANY meetings and such a long and drawn out feud.

The ticket prices these days at IPW seem far too high for the show being offered (although I did choose to pay for ringside with general admission only being

Archived