WANTED : Hart Foundation or Rockers comp

air_raid

• Paid Members

Hi guys, this is a fairly specific request, someone will either have made what I'm after, or they won't have.

A few years ago I bought a compilation calling itself "Best of Demolition" across 8 discs. I was obviously expecting some matches I didn't already own, but what it actually featured was every match that ever aired (I believe) of Ax, Smash or Crush in tags or singles. Superstars and Challenge squashes, tapings at the Maple Leaf Gardens, the MSG shows, Coliseum releases, pay per views, the works. As added bonuses, it even has a whole raft of interviews and wraps up with Repo Man vignettes and Crush vs Repo from SummerSlam 92.

This was really cool as I was able to watch the entire evolution of the act with the theme musics, Fuji showing up, Crush debut and so on, right through to them quietly becoming JTTS and finishing up. Plus a load of matches I'd never seen like Ax, Smash & Mr Fuji VS the British Bulldogs & Ultimate Warrior.

I would *love* to lay my hands on something similar for either the Harts or the Rockers. Anyone have or know of the availability of a set for sale which has EVERY WWF match of either of these tag teams? I'm not all that bothered about interviews etc. Truth be told, it's the rare "superstars vs superstars" matches that weren't widely available on Coliseum or recent WWE DVD releases I'm after.

I wouldn't even miss the squash matches, as long as all the "proper" matches were on there. It wouldn't bother me if Shawn & Marty vs Barry Horowitz & Reno Riggins was missing, for instance, but I'm not looking for a Rockers comp missing, say, the Natural Disasters match from TV or their match with the LOD that aired on Challenge (and an episode of Vintage last year). Or half a dozen Orient Express matches, that would be ace.

If anyone has such a monster compilation on either the Hart Foundation or the Rockers, drop me a PM. Cheers.

• Paid Members

GREAT stuff dude, I notice the Anvil/Smash match from SummerSlam Fever is missing (which I already have on the Demo set) but pretty much exactly what I was looking for. MANY THANKS!

EDIT - have now ordered this compilations for $38 including shipping - THANKS AGAIN!

Archived