Sign in to follow this  
uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

23 minutes ago, gmoney said:

The Wrestle Me show is a week Saturday, not tomorrow. You nearly made me shit myself then. 

On the plus side, at least I found out now rather than tomorrow night, stood there like a bell-end.

17 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Gutted that I can't make this. AEP and Wrestle Me are two of my favourite podcasts. I can give or take H2W though, I'd rather have a live episode of Cinema Swirl.

“That’s Cinema Swirl at gmail.com”

Wrestle Me has been the absolute highlight of my podcasting week since hearing about it here a few months back. I'm also guilty of singing along to the "WRRRRESTLE ME PETER!" bit when I'm cooking in the kitchen, smiling like an idiot all the way. 

I’ve recently gone and started Wrestle Me from the beginning (I started at Wrestlemania 7 as that was my first Wrestlemania), and it really is an absolute joy

Catching up on JR’s podcast since Conrad joined him is quite similar to listen to Jim call an AEW show. For the most part, Jim proves he’s a great story-teller who still has a lot to offer the business, but every now and then the mask slips and we get a glimpse of the crazy, grumpy, bitter old man. 

It’s mad as well because it’s not even as if Conrad is bringing up touchy subjects or pushing for a reaction from Jim. It’s just JR winding himself up and arguing with thin air. 

Conrad: “The Canadian Stampede Ten Man Tag is an incredible match, arguably the best multi-man tag of all time, agreed?”

Jim: “Agreed. What I loved was that the ten guys put their egos aside and sold for each other. Nothing angers me more than prima donnas who don’t sell or who won’t put their egos to one side in multi-man matches. Royal Rumbles were terrible for it! Take your bumps and shut the fuck up! I don’t want to hear about how something doesn’t work for you! We pay you a million dollars a year!! Don’t give me that “doesn’t work for me, brother,” shit!! FUCKING SELL A BIT MORE, HAVE BETTER MATCHES AND THEN MAYBE THAT ONE MILLION A YEAR MIGHT BE TWO OR THREE MULLION A YEAR YOU FUCKING PRICK!....In my opinion.”

Conrad: “...Bret and Stone Cold had good chemistry, didn’t they?”

Edited by Supremo

Listened to my first Grilling JR show last week, enjoyed it more than any Bischoff/Prichard show i have in a while. Just sounded more honest and he didnt give a safe/stock answer to things he may even not remember which is what i feel Prichard does constantly.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:40 PM, TheToeSucker said:

When is the next SCGRadio lads?

I think it's done. There's been no new episodes for months now :(

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I think it's done. There's been no new episodes for months now :(

It would be a shame if they did tie up the Monday night wars bit. At 2 months to June then 1 episode to Dec and 1 for 01 it's so close to a nice final chapter.

It's not dead, we're still alive! We've recorded 2 episodes that havent been released just due to being busy, but they will be in a week or two (currently getting married/on honeymoon)...and we've been talking about doing something more regular when AEWs show starts up...